Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm Waiting on Team Pacquiao - Let's Make it Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fakes injuries to duck Spence but is ready at all times to a 40 year old...

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanforyou View Post
      It will end like Erik Morales vs Danny Garcia 2
      No way, Morales was really gone when he met Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
        Thurman, Spence, Porter, Crawford, Garcia, Brook - All of these young lions are no good for Pacquiao. They would all love to fight Pacman for a chance at a huge payday. If Pacquiao can't secure a rematch with Floyd by Sept 2019, he should retire. He's chasing a ghost.
        He won't retire, he needs to keep his name up, not for boxing but for politics until presidential elections. What better advertising without breaking campaign rules than fighting ?
        Last edited by gritsteel; 02-13-2019, 07:01 AM.

Comment

I'd actually favor Pac if he fought Thurman this year.

Thurman has lost whatever 'magic' he had early as a champion IMO.

I don't think he will ever return to the same form as he did against Garcia or Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            floyd dont want a prime pac.
            No need to run a marathon unless Pacman chase Chimp again. LOL

Comment

Thurman is too thirsty for a payday. If im Pac ill not fight him. Isnt Porter the champ now? So why would Pac fight him

Comment

I think pac is already where he needs to be with the Philippine people regarding politics. They just genuinely love him. I think he carries on because he can and the pay checks he largely donates to the people. If he thinks he can do it he will take on the lesser of the young lions, but how many boxers in the past (I date my first fight watching Chris finnegan at the Mexico Olympics) have you seen way past their prime being at the age of 40 sought after by said lions. Good luck to manny .. I hope he does not get hurt on the way. 1 Hong Kong.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikedadon View Post
                  So he doesn't want to fight spence, crawford or mikey or rematch porter right now and he said he needs 3 tune up fights because of the layoff and injuries but he wants to fight manny pacquiao next, just 2 months ago he said no major fights in 2019.

These fighters today only care about money but not about legacy its crazy.
                  fully agree with this, thurman is full of bs...

Comment

Broner is waiting for Thurman...
                    Thurman is waiting for Pacquiao...
                    Pacquiao is waiting for Mayweather...

Waiting for the fish to bite
                    or waiting for the wind to fly a kite
                    or waiting around for Friday night
                    or waiting, perhaps, for their Uncle Jake
                    or a pot to boil, or a Better Break
                    or a string of pearls, or a pair of pants
                    or a wig with curls, or Another Chance.
                    Everyone is just waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
                      U know the full blown ******s will always come out. Pacquiao at age 40 is fighting boxers and likely about to fight Thurman or Garcia, your TBE is busy calling out MMA fighters essentially shaming the sports who made him what he is. Thank God for guys like Pac and Garcia.
                      Your T.B.E. can do what ever he wants since he is retired. Manny NEEDS to retire before he gets put to sleep again. I like Mikey testing himself but he needs to check himself after Errol stops him & stay at 140.

Comment

Working...
                      X