Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Loma Fought Davis' Leftovers and Went Distance!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
    Did Loma not go 12 with Pedraza? That is a fact. Not a criticism. Nothing he said was opinionated other than the trying to get big fights now because of Loma age.
    fck it man. no big deal. they have never tried to down loma over the past couple years. You're right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      Nah not you bro. I'm talking about mayweather or Davis taking jabs at loma. That opens them up for people to say "fight loma if you say youre better" I don't think anybody can critize Loma, his professional run is historic along with his amateur.
      Personally he's my favorite, I'm a true fan of his and I want him to continue fighting the toughest there is. I would never make an excuse for a fighter to NOT fight the best. I have faith in him. And if he loses, oh well. Lol. It happens and it's not like he hasn't lost before. That 0 isn't as important to me as it is to others.
      And you should already know you have to pick a side. You get one fighter per division here. The stupidity on these boards with some posters is amazing.
      I like davis to, whats not to like. Continue to rep your guy. You do it respectfully and you have my respect fan to fan. If you can praise a fighter then you should be able to call them out on their bull shlt too. That a what makes the difference between a fan and a fanboy. Not saying either one of these guys are on bull shlt
      Yes, I agree. I picked a side.

I will always root for Loma until he fights Davis. I want Loma to keep winning and enjoying a good life in boxing. Not a hater here. I'm mesmerized by his skills! Please no Crolla. Fight even Easter Jr or Haney, most preferably Lopez, easy to make.
      Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 02-10-2019, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• We did better Vs Pedroza but we won't fight him anyway...

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
          This community has consistenty downplayed Salido's win over Lomachencko. If Lomachencko at that late stage of his career was not ready to step up and fight someone on that level, how can you expect Davis, as young and inexperienced as he is, to fight the man most are claiming is the best fighter in the world? I'm with Floyd. He Davis' promoter, not Loma's. Floyd doesn't have to rush his fighter into anything just because Loma is old and needs the scalps
          I said “even if he’s not ready for loma, when is he ready to step up”

You ignored my question and typed bull****

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            "Tank din't have to go to the Olympics! Tank didn't have to have 300 amateur fights..." SHOTS FIRED! Fight is still not big enough for co-promo PPV between SHO/ESPN! It would be if Spence Jr. vs. Crawford was the main event! I'd pay $100 for that!
            It’s not shots fired though, it’s a stupid comment by Floyd not understanding that Tank has 240 amateur fights under his belt. So why didn’t Tank go to the olympics in 2012? Couldn’t get past Jojo Diaz?

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              What an ironic comment

Pedraza was coming off the best performance off his career probably vs Beltran. Gervonta didn't ruin anything, that fight probably only made Pedraza better if anything. Pedraza was a champ at 135, that's no leftover. Leftovers would have been if Loma fought Pedraza the fight after Tank KO'd him.

Here is one for Floyd himself then: you fought Pacquiao's leftovers in Cotto (Who Pacquiao destroyed) and went the distance and had problems with Cotto. According to his own analogy of course...but he twisted that whole thing.
              It’s the ghetto mindset of double standards. This is the product of no education and 80IQ intellect.

Floyd is upset because no African Americans can hold a candle to today’s Eastern European fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                Loma has already moved up twice. He has maxed out. Lol he is fighting bigger guys
                Absolutely truth. The pro black propaganda movement sites like Dontae , Barbershop, Goodfella and Ego trying to slander Lomachenko with lies just like GGG because they are white fighters at the top of boxing. No African American can even come close to beating them, so they need propaganda.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Stop being an idiot! Floyd said "I want a fighter to be at their best, I dont do catch weights". He said: "I look at Miguel Cotto as an undefeated fighter because he faced Pacquiao, but Pacquiao caught him at a catch weight.” He also said "If a fighter is at his best at 154 and he’s strong and he’s solid, then that’s the fight we’re fighting at". Floyd is a hypocrite and my point still stands.
                  YOU are the one being the idiot. Canelo OFFERED the catchweight of 150. Floyd could have held him to it, but agreed at 152. Canelo weighed 153 for his previous fight.
                  Floyd didn't demand a catchweight, huge difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                    Err, Floyd-JMM was a catchweight. Not much of a catchweight at 144 when Floyd showed up at 146.
                    They then changed the weight stipulation before the weigh in so Floyd wouldn't have to pay NSAC fine.
                    He just had to pay weight penalty to JMM.

Floyd-Maidana was at 147 but the WBA Jr Middle belt was also on the line.

Yeah, boxing has become a joke.

Canelo won the WBC Jr Middle belt Pac threw to the trash can on a catchweight title fight against the other Hatton.
                    So now we are counting catchweights that are in the opponent's favor? LMAO! At least JMM had the boys to fight Floyd after a 2 yr layoff, since Pacquiao refused a 50-50 split with no drug testing.

Floyd-Maidana had two belts on the line because Floyd had both. Duuuhhhh!

And your last "point"? It makes absolutely no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                      Tank talks Loma all the time, Loma says nothing about Tank other than when and were..

BTW, I like that saying....Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer.

Tank "talks Loma" all the time when asked about him. Loma says when and where? Well, talk is cheap. Make a fight offer that he is forced to turn down. It hasn't happened yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X