Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Dad Cracked in Boxing Sesh, Knocked Down Hard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The comments so far has been gold lol. That fat tummy guy still has a good hand speed for the 66 years old Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      mayweather sr. is a bum
      Grow up you dimwit fanboy, sheeesh lets see what youre doing at 66 I bet youre still a fool.

Comment

Sr still got good hand speed for 66. Nice to see him active.

He still has a win over Charlie Z

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          Damn. He took a left hook from a Heavyweight. The full video shows Sr. get right back up. Most PAC fans aren’t taller than 5’4” so that Heavyweight would drop pasawayako and friends with just one jab!
          That slow ass guy will miss all day.

Comment

1-He is 66, why is this even news?

2-Ya'll call us fanboys yet ya'll post more Mayweather news then his fans

3-Post a video of yourself boxing

Comment

Damn. This dude hates the Mayweathers so much that he has to post news about a 66 year old being knocked down in sparring.

Sort your life out, bro.

Comment

I'd consider myself lucky if I'm even still alive at 66 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  philboxing.com/news/story-142378.html

TMZ SPORTS -- You barely EVER see a Mayweather get knocked down in a boxing ring -- but that's what happened when Floyd's 66-year-old dad strapped on the gloves this week ... and it was all caught on video.
                  Floyd Mayweather Sr. -- a former pro boxer who became one of the top trainers in the world -- was at his son's TMT boxing gym in Vegas this week, where he decided to spar with one of the younger guys.
                  It started off great ... with Floyd Sr. stickin' and movin' and throwing some pretty quick shots -- but, when the other guy started to fight back, it didn't go well for the old man.

Read more:
                  https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/09/floyd...-knocked-down/
                  Roger was knocked down more often that Kim Kardashian dated a rapper and an NBA player.
                  I guess shoulder roll does not work against double left hook sometimes.
                  Last edited by OCPancho; 02-09-2019, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    damn. This dude hates the mayweathers so much that he has to post news about a 66 year old being knocked down in sparring.

Sort your life out, bro.
                    the obsession with this guy is scary, still has an avi from over half a decade ago and obviously spends time looking for stuff to post about mayweather...this isnt even funny it is sad and scary

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                      Damn. He took a left hook from a Heavyweight. The full video shows Sr. get right back up. Most PAC fans aren’t taller than 5’4” so that Heavyweight would drop pasawayako and friends with just one jab!

Comment

Working...
                      X