Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-27-2018, 05:49 PM #71
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2900 Post(s)
icha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 23,445.15
WAR Canelo - Booty Dew WarNelo - Dinamita 03 yo invito!! - KO MX Thanks for sharing...ESPN Deportes article - -jose- Lara fans got owned lol - Bardock 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh_Snap View Post
I can agree with that. I just can't name 5 guys that should be put over Charlo as a prime matchup at 160 for people to act like it's just a bum fight. I would put Jacobs/Saunders or a GGG Canelo trilogy over Charlo but that's it. Nobody knows Rob Brant and with all due respect to Lemieux he's had more chances than he deserves.
maybe andrade too, they are about same level but andrade has a legit title...
icha is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-27-2018, 06:22 PM #72
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1311 Post(s)
Southpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 31,712.95
The Maidana Team - LoadedWraps A foot soldier of NSB! - LoadedWraps Keep speaking on this brother.  Don't let it go. - anthonydavid11 

Hype jobs through and through
Southpawology is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 06:27 PM #73
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 950 Post(s)
BWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 15,367.04

LOL, if the Charlos are "bums" and "hype jobs", then Canelo and GGG should pull that card and put them in their place instead of fighting Rocky Fielding and Martirosyan.

I mean why let these overhyped, American bums continue to call you out and make money off your name? Easy work right? LOL

We all know Canelo and GGG when not fighting each other will continue to feast on stiffs because the Charlos are too damn dangerous with too little $..
BWC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 06:48 PM #74
Contender

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
lightsoutrome is infamous around these partslightsoutrome is infamous around these partslightsoutrome is infamous around these partslightsoutrome is infamous around these partslightsoutrome is infamous around these partslightsoutrome is infamous around these partslightsoutrome is infamous around these partslightsoutrome is infamous around these partslightsoutrome is infamous around these partslightsoutrome is infamous around these partslightsoutrome is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 9,013.33

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaShow View Post
They were the guys who were going to 'destroy' golovkin and that canelo was running from? Newsflash, looking good against limited opposition (although jermell hasnt even managed that) doesnt make you some killer. A lot of you should be eating humble pie making out these hypejobs destroy proven p4p level fighters just cause they 'young,hungry lions' and they pass 'the eye test' which you all said about broner too, but yeah the charlos are 'clearly elite'though lmao
That applys for your boy GGG too right when he didnít look good himself in his step up it competition?
lightsoutrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 07:20 PM #75
F**king Hippie

Quoted: 3007 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 41,366.67
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
I never knew the Charlo's had so much hype.
Ha. yes. Of course they didn't really.. at least not outside the weird environment of boxing forums. In fact they weren't particularly big news at all - outside perhaps of the WBC 160 discussion - and that's what folk are really talking about - the claims off a few that Jermall was the dude to beat Canelo and Golovkin. That was just NSB being NSB though - as ever with very little to do with the real world (in which Jermall was probably going to be overlooked by both GGG and Canelo exactly because he didn't have that much hype behind him)

EDIT: That said some folk are going a bit overboard. I think Jermall is a solid addition to the mix at 160 and Jermell has already shown he is at 154. Both twins will probably end up with straps again at some point in their careers and both may be able to defend 'em for a coupla fights I'd guess. Not great, but exciting guys to throw in there - top 10 guys, maybe even top 5 - and that ain't anything to throw shade on.

Last edited by Koba-Grozny; 12-27-2018 at 07:26 PM.
Koba-Grozny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 07:43 PM #76
F**king Hippie

Quoted: 3007 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 41,366.67
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh_Snap View Post
I'm still trying to figure out why GGG and Canelo fans wouldn't want to see them fightJermall Charlo. Especially if they feel it's an easy fight. I like Charlo and GGG and since GGG has already fought Jacobs and Canelo I'd like to see him fight Saunders and Charlo before he gets too old.

And if Canelo is staying at 160 since he's fought Cotto for the lineal and he's fought GGG twice I'd like to see him against Jacobs Saunders or Charlo. He's squeezed a few gimmes in between the real fights but he's young still and has enough options at 160 that he doesn't need to fight anymore Angulos Kirklands and Chavez type fighters until he fights another legit threat.
I think you'll find a lot were saying it's a fight they would like to see personally whilst at the same time outlining the reasons why it wasn't particularly likely (to pre-empt or respond to the inevitable accusations that either or both were 'ducking' Jermall). Wanting a fight and expecting it are two different things.

But yeah. I've said many times I'd like to see Golovkin fight Charlo and I still do... my estimation of Jermall hasn't gone down a great deal because: one, 'a bit better than Austin Trout' really ain't that great, and two, I always said Matvey was one of the most skilled guys in the division if his damn chin would just hold up and he didn't gas too bad.
Koba-Grozny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 07:53 PM #77
Up and Comer

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Navalny20!8 has a spectacular aura aboutNavalny20!8 has a spectacular aura aboutNavalny20!8 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 6,401.08

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
They are only hyped so much because they are American. They both got spanked last night. All this talk of Charlo GGG has always made me chuckle. Golovkin demolishes Charlo they are on completely different levels, take off those red, white, blue tinted shades and you will be able to see the Charlo's were only hyped so much by Americans because they are also Americans.

If these guys were French nobody would be thinking they were special.
That is a very good point
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Navalny20!8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 02:31 AM #78
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2165 Post(s)
jmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 26,605.53

And every single dude on GGG's resume is a "scrub"

Boxing sucks, dumb fans
jmrf4435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 08:44 AM #79
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6567 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 76,143.41
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLASTER1 View Post
Sounds abit like j.razor.
Where's he at??
You dudes talk out the side of ya'll mouths but when talk comes about Mall fighting Triple L then ya'll want to say they shouldn't fight....You dudes are a*s backwards. You dudes don't even get in the ring & STILL scared to see Mall fight Triple L

And for the record I thought Harrison won at worse a draw & Jermall CLEARLY won his fight so you dudes can stop acting like Mall lost. You dudes need to man up & ask for the Jermall vs golovkin fight all through social media. Bet you dudes too scared to see that
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
about?, hype

User Tag List