Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Violence Against Women Becoming Boxing's Complicated Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idec should be ashamed putting Broner as the lead picture for this when his case is arguably the most dubious. There is footage at the mall of his security taking that girl away cause he didn't want a pic with her. The Cleveland charge Idk about. I guess putting the guy who actually punched the **** out of a woman and has an upcoming fight up front wouldn't sit well with racists who frequent this site.

Comment

Why don't you write about the laws that oppresses father's and gives the less rights than women you sjw cuck.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
        Idec should be ashamed putting Broner as the lead picture for this when his case is arguably the most dubious. There is footage at the mall of his security taking that girl away cause he didn't want a pic with her. The Cleveland charge Idk about. I guess putting the guy who actually punched the **** out of a woman and has an upcoming fight up front wouldn't sit well with racists who frequent this site.
        Innocent until proven guilty you cuck.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
          Innocent until proven guilty you cuck.
          Broner hasn't been proven guilty so what the fk you talking bout clown. If it was a black fighter you'd be screaming about how he should never get to fight again

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            Not sure what your issue is. There is a tiny pic of Broner, who has two cases against him, and a huge picture of Kovalev in the article. Are you blind and didn't see his pic?
            The lead picture matters most because that's who they prime you to think about when thinking about domestic abuse. Hell most people don't even read a whole article or get to the middle so the headline and the lead picture matter most. So while Kovalev's picture is in the article, and his case includes physical assault and attempted rape, they don't want him to be the face of the perpetrators, Broner is much more fitting for Idec's agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
              Skanks and creeps mistreating one another wow that is new. Only gold digging whores and sluts go to those clubs and parties to gamble with there bodies. Sometimes they get snake eyes. I wouldn't piss on the whole lot if they were on fire.
              Couldn't have said it better!

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                There are many, many more manipulative, calculating, immoral women out there than there are violent men.

Ruining someone life can be achieved in different ways, the outcome is the same but the means differ.

Women are A LOT smarter and ruthless than men, and have been exploiting this forever.

Just look at male suicide rates.
                And thanks to the Court of Public Opinion, people throw you to the wolves, quickly.

People are out here losing jobs, endorsements, money, etc based off of allegations which seem to go "quiet" after they've settled out of court.

Trust me, I've had to take a woman to court for losing her mind after I broke up with her. Thing is, I beat her to the punch and took it court before she ran out of ideas and found another way to stick me, legally.

Sick of it.

Comment

Broner hasn't been proven guilty so what the fk you talking bout clown. If it was a black fighter you'd be screaming about how he should never get to fight again
                  No way I feel like broner got hustled so stop being a white knight cuck mangina.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                    And thanks to the Court of Public Opinion, people throw you to the wolves, quickly.

People are out here losing jobs, endorsements, money, etc based off of allegations which seem to go "quiet" after they've settled out of court.

Trust me, I've had to take a woman to court for losing her mind after I broke up with her. Thing is, I beat her to the punch and took it court before she ran out of ideas and found another way to stick me, legally.

Sick of it.
                    These sjw warrior cucks need to think about the ramifications of white knighting and being a pet cuck to women.

Comment

The lead picture matters most because that's who they prime you to think about when thinking about domestic abuse. Hell most people don't even read a whole article or get to the middle so the headline and the lead picture matter most. So while Kovalev's picture is in the article, and his case includes physical assault and attempted rape, they don't want him to be the face of the perpetrators, Broner is much more fitting for Idec's agenda.
                      The article photo used all over their social media and news feeds, was of Kovalev, NOT Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X