Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Grog!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes they can, and then for toe to toe with kangaroos... they are ****ing marine corps crazi pvt joker.

Chesty puller and John Basilone... don’t like crazy white dudes.. bye! I remember I showed your photo to a j girl and she was like, he’s so pretty! Send me an email, I’ll send you her kissing me on the cheek! She has three other females that love pink azz Putin’s like you in uniform

Comment

Are all you crimsoned crazy? You guys are too ****ing crazy.

I’m etching tough buts.. you guys are ****ing savages!

Go YouTube tough nuts...

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Craft beer?
        C'mon man GTFOH with that Nancy girl bull****.
        How bout I piss in a bottle. Is that crafty enough for ya.
        Us men in Australia drink EMU export.
        A real mans drink.
        You got that right. Emu is the mightiest domestic violence in a bottle a man can down.

Comment

Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
          You got that right. Emu is the mightiest domestic violence in a bottle a man can down.

Yea I can picture some sweaty Aussie slob trying to shove his wife's head in a dingo's pouch after 12 pack of that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

Yea I can picture some sweaty Aussie slob trying to shove his wife's head in a dingo's pouch after 12 pack of that stuff.
            The sound of Dad cracking those emus when i was a kid had us all in hiding. Talking with plenty of other guys my age, it was definitely a thing.

Even better, it was the first can that I can remember that came with the widemouth so you could get your punch on even quicker!!!!

Ahhh sweet memories.

Comment

The sound of Dad cracking those emus when i was a kid had us all in hiding. Talking with plenty of other guys my age, it was definitely a thing.

Even better, it was the first can that I can remember that came with the widemouth so you could get your punch on even quicker!!!!

Ahhh sweet memories.
              You guys are too young. In my day it was steel cans.

Comment

Ahhh sweet memories.
                Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

Took a bit but this thread is finally starting to pick up. Cheers.

Comment

Nah mate. I'm definitely old enough to remember steel cans. They were phased out when I was a kid (I think). I remember picking those aluminium cans when a was young to get some pocket money and the steel cans were around too.

Real men crushed those steel bad boys.

These days I'm hooked on this awesome shiz:

47 bucks from woolies liquor, 24 x 500ml cans. It's like only 1/4 of the rage value of emu too so people around you don't need to wear one of these:

Comment

Nah mate. I'm definitely old enough to remember steel cans. They were phased out when I was a kid (I think). I remember picking those aluminium cans when a was young to get some pocket money and the steel cans were around too.

Real men crushed those steel bad boys.

These days I'm hooked on this awesome shiz:

47 bucks from woolies liquor, 24 x 500ml cans. It's like only 1/4 of the rage value of emu too so people around you don't need to wear one of these:

Looks like some Aldi type piss...but if you have this in your cupboard as a backup I might let you off.

Comment

Looks like some Aldi type piss...but if you have this in your cupboard as a backup I might let you off.

Ha ha ha. Man you are cracking me up now. Passion pop was $3 a bottle when I was 17 and just got my driver's license. We used to take our girls to the only "drive in" left in town and get them on that gear. That and SPEW-matic:

Good times. Don't even remember one film I saw lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X