Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm Happy To Give Porter-Ugas Winner The Opportunity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman showed a lot of heart by coming back after being hurt so bad, but...

Thurman showed heart by hanging in. He may have been over-confident and ring rust was surely a factor, but...there is exactly 0% chance Manny Pac would have let him off the hook in that situation. Any finisher who throws combos would have finished him. He couldn't hold and he couldn't move well enough to survive a finisher like Pac-man. I think he learned and will be much better the next time he's hurt but we'll have to wait and see. That may have been the first time he's been hit hard in 2 years. I really don't believe anyone will just walk over Manny. He is a rare talent and anyone who thinks he'll be easy is kidding themselves. Remember Duran/Barkley.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      yeah, he'll be on trial for attempted murder on spence lol
      Hmmmm interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
        This guy is so pathetically arrogant. Give Porter the opportunity? Why not just say you would like to fight him? Because you don't really. This is an arrogant cowards way of extendeing a challenge he doesn't really want. No rubber legs wants to fight the 40 year old. That's who he wants badly. Easy fight easy legacy.
        No I think you'll find that One time wants his WBC belt back so he defo wants that smoke and obviously every body wants to fight Pac for the big pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by afont501 View Post
          That is your opinion!!!

PAC could fight anyone he wants to. He is an 8 time division champion and he has earned that right and respect!
          Of course he can he could fight Canelo if he wanted but he will cherrypick and who can blame him?He is a legend but if he doesn’t want to end up In the hospital he should stay away from Crawford and especially Spence. I mean that with the greatest of respect because all those 8 divisions won’t mean Sheet when he is eating body shots from Spence.

Comment

LMAO guy is happy to face anyone without a title as long as it's not crawford and spence.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
              He gets shytted on cause he claims to be the number 1 dog at 147 but isn't trying to prove it against Spence or Crawford, who now have pretty much taken over that spot. He makes up excuses as to why he wont fight them and rather rematch Porter or Garcia or fight an old Manny.
              And that's coz he believes that WBC belt belongs to him & he's got every wright to think that as for Manny Pac man, everybody and there grandad wants that smoke for the big coin .

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                LMAO guy is happy to face anyone without a title as long as it's not crawford and spence.
                This is a very correct assessment

Comment

Originally posted by ptek View Post
                  No I think you'll find that One time wants his WBC belt back so he defo wants that smoke and obviously every body wants to fight Pac for the big pay day.
                  Thurman is never going to fight Spence and we see now why. He has itty bitty whiskers lol

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                    He gets shytted on cause he claims to be the number 1 dog at 147 but isn't trying to prove it against Spence or Crawford, who now have pretty much taken over that spot. He makes up excuses as to why he wont fight them and rather rematch Porter or Garcia or fight an old Manny.
                    First of all...Yall need to stop with Crawford shyt...What has Crawford done at 147??? U cant even rank Crawford higher than Porter at 147 right now...His biggest win will be Amir Khan who he hasnt beat yet..So stop it...

Second.....He obviously looked rusty vs Lopez and almost got knocked out...Why tf would ge jump in Vs the best 147lber who has been active and is a monster..

Third Spence aint fighting Crawford so why no hate on him...Crawford aint fighting Spence or Porter..Why no hate
                    Porter won the WBC belt and didn't fight unify with Spence...He should be getting all this hate

But everyone wants to cherrypick the guy who hasn't fought in 2years..I thought when he vacated these guys would fight each other but they basically waited till Thurman to come back...

Please explain???

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                      He’s beaten Danny Garcia and Sean Porter, so he’s beaten top fighters. The biggest fraud in the division is Terrence Crawford.
                      Thurman is still the @ 147.
                      Thurman was out 22 months & is a bum? These guys discredit a great showing by Lopez which is sad.
                      I do, however, disagree with you on Crawford.
                      I don't see anybody at 147 that beats Crawford.
                      He's not a afraid to get hit & we have yet to see Spence in with a live body so we don't know how he will react when he gets tagged.
                      And I give Garcia a slight chance to upset Spence.
                      Spence better get Mikey out of there fast because he won't outbox him.

Comment

Working...
                      X