No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Jacobs Jumped on Canelo Fight, GGG Not So Much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
    Can't blame ggg for not doing business with that snakey bollox, Oscar Is a pure scumbag Fukin robbed the man of his titles
    Yeah what a snake. He gave BBB side his two biggest paydays and even let BBB side’s team have say in who the judges where for the second fight.
    BBB side fan logic.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Canela whooped the Mexican outa that boy
      Lit his azz up like what? Oh yeah a Christmas tree lol

Comment

Originally posted by omh View Post
        The fight was close but the damage was one sided all canelo came out of the fight with was a cut from jabs ggg got his face and body beat bad and is still not recovered and is currently hiding under a rock
        and this is the type of cheerleading I was referring to in my post. Your implication that Canelo beat ggg so bad that he chased him from the sport & into hiding is delusional. From your portrayal, you make it sound as if was a prime Roy Jones type of performance. Canelo was outlanded in 8 of 12 rounds and it wasn't just jabs that landed. Ggg landed over 100 power shots to Canelos face and closed stronger during the championship rounds than Canelo did. At the end of the day, Canelo got the close decision, as he usually does, but by no means was he inflicting irreparable damage as you make it seem.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
          Yeah what a snake. He gave BBB side his two biggest paydays and even let BBB side’s team have say in who the judges where for the second fight.
          BBB side fan logic.
          And the ref. Orginally it was gonna be Tony Weeks but Abel said no. Because Weeks knows the rules and Abel doesn't. So he was still butt hurt from getting schooled.

Comment

Also want to point out. The media did think GGG won while most trainers and boxers had Canelo winning a LOT even mocked GGG for all that talk and then Canelo was backing GGG up.

Hell even ggg own TRAINER said GGG was losing in round 8. And after the fight said he had no problem with decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
              now GGG needs to fight either charlo or andrade/saunders winner.
              But GGG won't fight Charlo. GGG vs Andrade/Saunders winner is too late, it won't happen before autumn of 2019. I think he will fight someone like Wade or Monroe.

Comment

Fyi landing more jabs is NOT how you score a boxing fight.

1. Effective Aggresion - Canelo
                2. Ring Generalship - Canelo
                3. DEFENSE - Canelo in a landslide
                4. HARD and clean Punches - Looking at their faces show me who landed more hard and clean punches. Canelo barely had scratch so that tells me Canelo partially blocked alot and ggg was NOT landing flush...

Comment

Originally posted by omh View Post
                  The fight was close but the damage was one sided all canelo came out of the fight with was a cut from jabs ggg got his face and body beat bad and is still not recovered and is currently hiding under a rock
                  If you judge a fight by how a boxer looks after a fight... you dksab bud. Please refrain from spilling idiocracy into this feed further ya mutt.

Comment

GGG 50% jabs landed
                    Canelo 70% Power punches landed

GGG very few combos and 7 body punches.
                    Canelo worked the body with a sht ton of combos.

Round 1 ggg landed 2 more punches so some dip sht gave GGG round 1???

That makes fkn ZERO sense...fkn rtards now score Fights off compubox.

Ggg landed 32 more. Divided by 12 =2.6 punches more by round!!! WOW!!!

GGG won!!! Compubox said so!

Dumbest sht I heard all Week.
                    Last edited by Shadoww702; 01-24-2019, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Never believe anything from DLH when he's wearing his promoter hat.

Comment

Working...
                      X