Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could choose a life of play or a life of work whcih would you choose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    So play like going on forums, games, jacking off, holidays, hookers, hobbies, toys, sports, interests, projects of passion etc

OR

Would you do the 9 - 5 grind, hard work, boring hard work, something you dont like in the same way as playing, a chore with a payment bribe for doing it, for most of your life.

The flip side of this is if you do 9-5 you get PRIDE, ppl respect you for being a mug.

But if you collect welfare checks people look at you with SHAME, they disrespect you for having it easy and good
    Are you from the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
      Are you from the UK?

yes I suffer a lot with a whole host of mental disorders, I know that's not obvious from my posts but I am OCD autistic etc

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
        Well check out EFT or TFT for fixing phobias.
        Thanks bro, that would be like trying to put out a fire with a cup of water I need a fire truck

Comment

Thanks bro, that would be like trying to put out a fire with a cup of water I need a fire truck
          Ok. I didn't say it'd fix those other problems.

what you wrote reminded me of what the comedian Soupy Sales said on the air [TV] and got thrown off:

What begins with F and ends with uck?

Firetruck.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
            Ok. I didn't say it'd fix those other problems.

what you wrote reminded me of what the comedian Soupy Sales said on the air [TV] and got thrown off:

What begins with F and ends with uck?

Firetruck.
            lol !!

Comment

yes I suffer a lot with a whole host of mental disorders, I know that's not obvious from my posts but I am OCD autistic etc
              Wish you all the best my friend

Comment

Can i be on welfare and do side hustles? If that’s an option, id take that. I can easily make money in illegitimate ways.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Can i be on welfare and do side hustles? If that’s an option, id take that. I can easily make money in illegitimate ways.
                  lolololol

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                    Wish you all the best my friend
                    thanku brother being disabled is hard, you might not be aware but technically Im classified as a ******
                    Last edited by AlexKid; 01-04-2019, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Lol easy, I'm kicking back man. My dream is to end up on a beach in the Caribbean and spend every day eating cheeseburgers and drinking hurricanes

Comment

Working...
                      X