No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Takes a Break To Check Out Private Plane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Cool plane, hope he got some equity for bringing the media with him.
    Mayweather got a form of "equity" for bringing the media with him for Rizin but you seem all bent out to shape about that?
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-31-2018, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Nice ride for the Pacman.

Comment

Manny's always in tough fights.
        #GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by jlf85 View Post
          Same plane that Roy Halladay (and the company's president if I'm not mistaken) died in... They need some positive press these days..
          yup stay far away from this thing

Comment

Buboy won't fit!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Mayweather got a form of "equity" for bringing the media with him for Rizin but you seem all bent out to shape about that?

Seriously bro, how much did you have to drink when you typed this? I have no idea what the heck you are going on about Mayweather about in the first place. I haven't said shhh about Floyd or Rizin...hell I didn't even criticize Floyd for getting his payday. As the resident "If a fighter is over 35, is in the twilight of their career, they should fight whomever the hell they want" spokesperson why would I criticize anyone who made their career for getting paid?

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
                This why he broke
                Broke for getting paid for a photo op? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post

Seriously bro, how much did you have to drink when you typed this? I have no idea what the heck you are going on about Mayweather about in the first place. I haven't said shhh about Floyd or Rizin...hell I didn't even criticize Floyd for getting his payday. As the resident "If a fighter is over 35, is in the twilight of their career, they should fight whomever the hell they want" spokesperson why would I criticize anyone who made their career for getting paid?
                  Exactly. He is getting his money, more power to him. He knows he is older now so the safest paycheck is a good payday.

Lots of things to talk down about but safe paydays = smart payday.

Comment

Working...
                  X