Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Backs Dereck Chisora To 'Whoop' Dillian Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thack View Post
    So then there we have it Delboy v Joshua top of the bill April , Wembley Stadium (part of the teams seven year business plan). Buy your expensive tickets soon.

Wilder v Fury April .....say no more!
    Delboy or Whyte do not have contracts sitting on their table now do they? Stop taking the piss and tell Beyoncé the chicken Wilder to sign the two fight contract already, you wilder fan come onto articles on AJ like fly to shlt!

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      "I want Chisora to win. I don't want too much good for Dillian because he's an enemy of mine. But I want Dillian to win as well, so we can have our rematch."

What's your angle here sir!!! So you don't want Dillian to win because he's your enemy but you don't want him to lose either so you can have a rematch with him!! I think AJ is trying to say he's torn on this one guys!! Yep let's go with TORN!! ��
      He doesn't care because he is going to choose anyone but wilder or fury.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
        You have a strong opinion of these two chumps but you were quite silent on Wilder vs fury #softboigang
        Aaaaye, AJ isn't soft!! Take it back right NOW!! Or AJ is gonna BEG you until you DO take it back, if Wilder and Fury can't take AJ's begging I know for a fact you can't lol hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Yeah I know dude. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but jeez, this guy is all over the place. I don't think he knows what he wants.

Comment

This guy aj is such a softboi... #softboigang
            It's a *****ing sad sign of the state of society when grown people are hashtagging garbage like "softboi".

You should have your man card revoked, because you clearly carry around your balls in a *****ing handbag.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
              Aaaaye, AJ isn't soft!! Take it back right NOW!! Or AJ is gonna BEG you until you DO take it back, if Wilder and Fury can't take AJ's begging I know for a fact you can't lol hahaha
              Uh oh you're right, I'd better cut it out .. lol

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                It's a *****ing sad sign of the state of society when grown people are hashtagging garbage like "softboi".

You should have your man card revoked, because you clearly carry around your balls in a *****ing handbag.
                You must be an AJ fan cause your so tough.. I mean with your words. #softboigang

Comment

Jedi mind trick.

So when Whyte inevitably wins he can sound so shocked, and talk up Whyte's improvements for the rematch.

Comment

You must be an AJ fan cause your so tough.. I mean with your words. #softboigang
                    No, I'm not.

Next.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Whyte, Chisora, Povetkin, Takam, Wlad, Breazeale, Miller, Parker.

What do these all have in common? They have the nuts to take their shot at AJ.

Fury and Wilder don't want any of it. AJ cannot force them into the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X