Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Was Never Going To Be Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fight

Props to both

Fury showed heart for days getting up from that 2nd KD , I thought it was over

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
      How he got up from the second knockdown is beyond me, he looked flat out until about 7 seconds of the count!
      Agreed I thought he was a goner.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
        How he got up from the second knockdown is beyond me, he looked flat out until about 7 seconds of the count!
        Originally posted by Bloodvenger
        Nig@ yo ass got sent to Uranus and back.

Ref was paid off to save you for rematch.
        Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
        LOL and the judges were paid off to let the plastic champ keep his belt. Wilder did not win more than 2 rounds
        Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
        Fury isn't lying. It was in the contract. He couldn't lose by knockout. Literally, the ref wasn't allowed to count him out.

As for a rematch, I really doubt it happens next. Fury failed a test for anabolic steroids, then kicked testers out refusing to give a sample after that. He was suspended for two years, came back for at the beginning of the year, announced this in August after his last fight, made it official in September, and still didn't sign up for the CBP until mid-October.

Fury is pulling out of the CBP long enough to cycle through all the peds he needs.
        Originally posted by Straightener View Post
        Shows how good condition he must have been it to get up from that

He looks Lardy and sounds like a dafty but fury is one hell of a fighter !!!

Fury should be champion now if it wasn’t for the corrupt judges ..... I’m not mad though everyone who watched the fight knows the score .

Look forward to the rematch . Hopefully it’s in London
        I like that you say two rounds. It shows you mean it as a joke. Sometimes sarcasm doesn't come through real well when written, but there is no mistaking it in your post. Well done.
        Everyone who watched saw Fury get half of the last round to get up from a knockdown.

His conditioning shows never do doubt the wonders of peds.

Failed a test for anabolic steroids, refused another test, served a two year suspension for his ped use, didn't take any tests in that time, came back at the beginning of this year, didn't take any tests for his two fights, announced this fight in August, made it official and went on three city press tour in September, and finally signed up for the CBP in mid-October.

Everyone that saw the fight, saw Wilder win by ko in the 12th and win by decision. Even notorious Haymon hater fat Dan had it for Wilder.

As for a rematch, Fury is going to need time to quit the VADA and use his peds again. But hey, some people need peds. Too bad the WBC has VADA testing.

I'll give it to Fury though, he did get up after only 20 seconds or so on the canvas. And he could have taken until the final bell, but he went back to fighting. Wilder is now 40-0-1 with 40 knockouts. Has to be the first fighter ever to have a draw count as a knockout.
        No, Wilder knew before the fight he couldn't win by ko. It was in the contract. The ref was not allowed to count Fury out. If not for that stipulation, he would have been subject to a normal 10 count, and he was knocked out going by the normal rules.

It is Wilder's fault for agreeing to that though.
        Originally posted by Straightener View Post
        What a clown you are

Go take your head for a s**t
        Originally posted by Oshio View Post
        Fury clearly demystified Wilder. He has won me to his side and has disgraced Wilder. There are more robbers in the US than anywhere in the world. It is official.
        Everyone who watched saw Fury get half of the last round to get up from a knockdown.

His conditioning shows never do doubt the wonders of peds.

Failed a test for anabolic steroids, refused another test, served a two year suspension for his ped use, didn't take any tests in that time, came back at the beginning of this year, didn't take any tests for his two fights, announced this fight in August, made it official and went on three city press tour in September, and finally signed up for the CBP in mid-October.

Everyone that saw the fight, saw Wilder win by ko in the 12th and win by decision. Even notorious Haymon hater fat Dan had it for Wilder.

As for a rematch, Fury is going to need time to quit the VADA and use his peds again. But hey, some people need peds. Too bad the WBC has VADA testing.

I'll give it to Fury though, he did get up after only 20 seconds or so on the canvas. And he could have taken until the final bell, but he went back to fighting. Wilder is now 40-0-1 with 40 knockouts. Has to be the first fighter ever to have a draw count as a knockout.
        It is official. Fury was allowed half the last round to recover from a knockdown. Never seen that anywhere else. Even Haymon hater Fat Dan, had Wilder winning the decision.

Wilder is completely disgraced. Another knockout.

That is almost as bad as having fans say they want him to fight another elite champion, and Wilder telling the fans to train and fight the other champion. All Wilder did was knockout Ivan Drago. Even Rocky needed more than 12 rounds to do that.
        Shut the fuck up mongoloid ******. Your fighter got a gift draw. Don't fucking make excuses of failed test 2 years ago, don't make false accusation that Fury is in Ped for this fight without substance evidence. Don't make excuses of the Fury don't test before and after of PED accusations without evidence in the Wilder fight. Don't make conspiracy of contracts and that bullshit of 20 to 30 seconds of recovery after that 2nd knockdown by Jack Reiss. Tyson Fury got a draw in USA, but, that fight was supposed to go to Fury in USA and that was a man who is pillow fisted, got two wins in 2018 against 3rd tier fighters, was a man who in the past 3 near years, got near 400 lbs with the abuse of food, alcohol and cocaine. A man who fought one of the boogeymen of the heavyweight division after all those factors and still got a draw in USA. The Tyson Fury of 2015 is man who was have the dedication to open a section in school and school Wilder all 12 rounds. Give your thanks to those factors that he drew with Wilder all under this all conditions. You are in the minority here fanboy. In the rematch, Fury is going to clown Wilder. Practically all boxers win the rematch against one dimensional punchers. Also, Wilder was frustrated when he knew, Fury have the chin and stamina to made the round 12.
        Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 12-02-2018, 07:50 AM. Reason: corrections

Comment

"Wilder right hand and left hook combination sent the 6-foot-9 Fury down again, hitting his head on the canvas. "

Fake news. One thing for the commentary team to see a head hit the canvas in the heat of the moment but to continue pushing this fallacy despite easy access to all the evidence clearly showing the contrary is unconscionable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodvenger
            Nig@ yo ass got sent to Uranus and back.

Ref was paid off to save you for rematch.
            Then admit the judges were paid.

Comment

I like that you say two rounds. It shows you mean it as a joke. Sometimes sarcasm doesn't come through real well when written, but there is no mistaking it in your post. Well done.
              Except its not a joke. Wilder should be embarassed. 2015 fury would have absoloutely schooled wilder.

Comment

The rematch is damn necessary.

It was an exciting intriguing bout.

Comment

It is official. Fury was allowed half the last round to recover from a knockdown. Never seen that anywhere else. Even Haymon hater Fat Dan, had Wilder winning the decision.

Wilder is completely disgraced. Another knockout.

That is almost as bad as having fans say they want him to fight another elite champion, and Wilder telling the fans to train and fight the other champion. All Wilder did was knockout Ivan Drago. Even Rocky needed more than 12 rounds to do that.
                  Just shut the **** up you stupid deluded ****. Fury beat the 10 count dickhead. Just stop.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                    Fury just proved to everybody, even though he was robbed that Wilder can't punch for shot and he can't beat anybody who isn't a bum besides Ortiz. BUMSQUAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    That he did.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                      Except its not a joke. Wilder should be embarassed. 2015 fury would have absoloutely schooled wilder.
                      I thought the 2018 version looked even better.

Comment

Working...
                      X