Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-21-2018, 06:18 PM #171
The Wolf

Quoted: 888 Post(s)
-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 25,038.43
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by $tate of Mind View Post
The same Warriors team that would have lost to the Rockets if Paul didn't get hurt? The Warriors only swept 1 team in last year's playoffs which was LeBron and the Cavs hmmmm. Funny how you act like the Warriors are the only team LeBron has lost to in the Finals. The Heat were also dominated by the Mavs and Spurs.
Heat also beat Thunder in the finals who had Durant, Harden and Westbrook. hmmm.

Lebron also beat a 73-9 team in the finals. hmmm

Those are 2 accomplishments Jordan could never pull off. His performance in the 80s proves that.
-Swizzy- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 07:04 PM #172
Grinding

Quoted: 1250 Post(s)
$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,035.53
Total Points: 15,998.55
Happy birthday - DonMega The Cardinals Are the Dodgers Daddies, Like I said before. But it takes guts to admit your teams flaws. You earned my respect. Medal to a great poster. - BrushMyHair cheers homey - Mike D 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Swizzy- View Post
Heat also beat Thunder in the finals who had Durant, Harden and Westbrook. hmmm.

Those are 2 accomplishments Jordan could never pull off. His performance in the 80s proves that.
Players Jordan beat on the way to championships:
Karl Malone
John Stockton
Charles Barkley
Gary Payton
Kevin Johnson
Magic Johnson
Isaiah Thomas
Joe Dumars
Bill Laimbeer
Patrick Ewing
Reggie Miller
Clyde Drexler
Chris Webber
Shawn Kemp
Shaq O'Neal
Penny Hardaway

Stop it you're embarrassing yourself
$tate of Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 07:07 PM #173
Grinding

Quoted: 1250 Post(s)
$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,035.53
Total Points: 15,998.55
Happy birthday - DonMega The Cardinals Are the Dodgers Daddies, Like I said before. But it takes guts to admit your teams flaws. You earned my respect. Medal to a great poster. - BrushMyHair cheers homey - Mike D 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:

Oh yeah, I forgot to add the Bulls went 72-10 and finished it off with a championship...they didn't fold and went on to win 2 more titles in the following years after that to make it 2 3 peats.
$tate of Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 08:15 PM #174
The Wolf

-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by $tate of Mind View Post
Players Jordan beat on the way to championships:
Karl Malone
John Stockton
Charles Barkley
Gary Payton
Kevin Johnson
Magic Johnson
Isaiah Thomas
Joe Dumars
Bill Laimbeer
Patrick Ewing
Reggie Miller
Clyde Drexler
Chris Webber
Shawn Kemp
Shaq O'Neal
Penny Hardaway

Stop it you're embarrassing yourself
LMAO This is a whole lotta weak sauce. Just listing a bunch of players instead of great teams. Thats very easy to do. Here are players Lebron beat off the top of my head:

Durant
Harden
Westbrook
Curry
Klay Thompson
Garnett
Billups
Duncan
Derrick Rose
Pierce
Carmelo
Paul George

If a team has 1 or 2 all-stars that doesn't mean it's a great team. Your arguments are weak af.
Old 11-22-2018, 08:56 AM #175
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8439 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 51,864.17
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez 

Quote:
Originally Posted by baya View Post
it's not like that ... a team sport with 4 other dudes on the floor with you can't be compared to boxing, too many external variables.

what can't be disputed here is what lebron has been able to do by himself, unlike mj who could do NATHAN before the arrival of scottie.
Wait a minute. We cant compare championships because there's 4 other guys on the floor and "too many external variables", but in the same breath, LeBron was doing things "by himself". When he wins, he's by himself, but when he loses, it's 4 other guys doe.

What really can't be disputed is that Jordan won 6 and lost none. LeBron, has he won half the Finals he's been in? What can't be disputed is that Jordan never played a game 7, while LeBron blew a 3 game lead.

LeBron does lead in one very significant category: number of jerseys burned
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
GGG Gloveking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 09:24 AM #176
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2753 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 35,219.00
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanReigns View Post
You are a loser. I'll B1tch slap you back to Mexico, or the Failipphines.

You are nothing, but an ugly looking p3nis sucker.
Listen man, it's not me who got overly emotionally invested in a coward. That's you...

Secondly, you are a maggot buddy. You're how old? 20? Your account is named after a WWF character from 2015 or something...

Mentally, physically... you're BENEATH me. I feel like I'm talking to CholloVista or something... Should I invite you down to the gym too? LMAO
Lomadeaux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 09:26 AM #177
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2753 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 35,219.00
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
LMAO This is a whole lotta weak sauce. Just listing a bunch of players instead of great teams. Thats very easy to do. Here are players Lebron beat off the top of my head:

Durant
Harden
Westbrook
Curry
Klay Thompson
Garnett
Billups
Duncan
Derrick Rose
Pierce
Carmelo
Paul George

If a team has 1 or 2 all-stars that doesn't mean it's a great team. Your arguments are weak af.
BAHAHAHAHAHA

Bro give it up. You're getting owned here man. You can't have these types of conversations in real life.. You just can't. You'd look like a god d*mn fool.

How old are you?
Lomadeaux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 09:41 AM #178
Soviet-born.

Quoted: 4648 Post(s)
Pigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 26,459.80
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

3-6 in the Finals. Would be 1-8 without the Spurs choking in 2013 (blew 3-2 series lead incl. 5 pt. lead with 20 seconds left in G6) and the Warriors choking in 2016 (blew 3-1 series lead).
Pigeons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 01:04 PM #179
The Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeons View Post
3-6 in the Finals. Would be 1-8 without the Spurs choking in 2013 (blew 3-2 series lead incl. 5 pt. lead with 20 seconds left in G6) and the Warriors choking in 2016 (blew 3-1 series lead).
Jordan would be 0-6 in the finals if Lakers, Blazers, Suns, Sonics and Jazz didn't choke.
Old 11-22-2018, 02:58 PM #180
Soviet-born.

Quoted: 4648 Post(s)
Pigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 26,459.80
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Jordan would be 0-6 in the finals if Lakers, Blazers, Suns, Sonics and Jazz didn't choke.

They choked, plain and simple. Either way, he's 3-6 in the Finals. None of the 6 losses have been that competitive either. His teams essentially laid down 6 times. He's more physically gifted than Jordan, but Jordan's a winner.
Pigeons is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
ahead, all-time, anymore, argument, lebron, player

User Tag List