Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson: McGregor's Gonna Get Killed; Dumb to Accept Boxing Rules!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nveleven View Post
    You're normally the voice of reason on this board, but you're being stupid right now. Conor made $15 million for his second fight with Nate Diaz. The trilogy will net him AT LEAST $25 million. If you think he's getting $20 million for fighting Floyd, then Larry must've hacked your account.
    You do realize that this is co-promoted by Mayweather & Mcgregor promotions, right? You do realize that McGregor has one of the most powerful agents in the game, right?
    Your among the simpletons who think McGregor is sitting in a room negotiating his share of a fight that will generate over 1 billion with Zuffa.
    Conor has Audie Attar on his side, just as Floyd has Al Haymon.

Both guys had to make compromises here. Both. It's the truth. Who is selling this fight? Conor. Nobody would give a quarter of a comparative **** if Floyd came out of retirement to fight anyone else.

Floyd will net $100 million, and Conor will net $75 million after this PPV shatters the May/PAC record and sells over 5 million PPVs.

Don't be stupid.
    Wow... you are very sensitive aren't you? You turn a sense of humour post in a rant about numbers, hope you get a percentage for your troubles, I couldn't care less what either fighter makes. My original point stands still, why would Conor turn down a fight were he makes good money and no pressure on him to win. Apart from that good day life is too short to take it so hard like you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Wow... you are very sensitive aren't you? You turn a sense of humour post in a rant about numbers, hope you get a percentage for your troubles, I couldn't care less what either fighter makes. My original point stands still, why would Conor turn down a fight were he makes good money and no pressure on him to win. Apart from that good day life is too short to take it so hard like you do.
      Oh, so you're kidding now. That's a child's way of getting around admitting that he's full of **** (in this case)
      Aren't you the person who chimes in when someone is spouting nonsense. This is how that feels, amigo.
      20 million, 75 million. What's the difference?
      About 50 million.
      My percentage? Nothing. I'm a broke American like yourself, and 99% of people in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
        Mike Tyson is an idiot. Connor is clearly in a win-win situation.

100 million to lose a fight he's supposed to.
        McGregor isn't making 100 million you twit.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Mike Tyson enjoyed the Mayweather-McGregor press tour, but the former heavyweight champion can't see their fight being remotely competitive. Tyson said during an interview for the "Pardon My Take" podcast released Monday on barstoolsports.com that Conor McGregor made an enormous mistake by agreeing to strictly a boxing match against Floyd Mayweather Jr.
          [Click Here To Read More]

McGregor had no choice

but accepting a 12-round fight was dumb, it should be 10

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            McGregor isn't making 100 million you twit.
            if it exceeds Pac/May..... McGregor/White will easily split 100mil+

probably more

Comment

Tyson, as always is 100% right about what he says.

Comment

It's a stupid opinion. Obviously the cards are stacked against McGregor, no surprise there. He's not taking the fight because he expects to win, he's taking the fight because of what it'll mean to his life monetarily. Add to that, he's fighting Floyd mayweather, not Gennady Golovkin, so he also stands very little chance of getting hurt.

To mention what mike did, and not mention THE REASONS why McGregor accepted the terms he did, make Mike look dumb, not Conor. Mike Tyson needs to sit his ass down somewhere.
                Or maybe you should go give him all thaf boxing knowledge of yours lmao

Comment

This kind of crossover fight is pointless because it proves nothing. Floyd will dominate McGregor in the ring just as McGregor would dominate Floyd in the Octagon. The only way you'd prove anything about which code is better is to throw some kind of no-holds-barred street fight with no rules, which would never happen.

Comment

Win or lose, McGregor has a great future ahead of him making direct-to-video action movies with Gina Carano.

Comment

Mike Tyson is an idiot. Connor is clearly in a win-win situation.

100 million to lose a fight he's supposed to.
                      Some things are worth more than monery

Comment

Working...
                      X