No announcement yet.

Are you for or against Labor Unions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you for or against Labor Unions?

Also known as Bargaining Units. Why or why not?

No cuz some companies won’t always do the right thing.

Comment

No, cause i'm in a union.

Comment

I see nothing wrong having unions in certain fields, as long as the individual has a choice

Comment

I am pro union because I am pro worker and anti management.

I really don't understand why so many people don't like unions or have been duped into believing they are not good for the individual employee.

Comment

Who the hell would be against people forming an alliance to negotiate for their best interests?

Comment

Look at the shape of our country now that unions have been decimated. This country has been lost to the corporatists.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Who the hell would be against people forming an alliance to negotiate for their best interests?
                The current administration.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  The current administration.
                  Not just the current administration. A lot of lower/middle class people who benefit everyday from the work unions did for the working class. They think corporations were just being nice and gave us 40/hr work weeks, sick leave, paid vacations, overtime, etc. Every single worker, union and non-union, benefits from he work unions have done.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Not just the current administration. A lot of lower/middle class people who benefit everyday from the work unions did for the working class. They think corporations were just being nice and gave us 40/hr work weeks, sick leave, paid vacations, overtime, etc. Every single worker, union and non-union, benefits from he work unions have done.
                    I agree 100%. Had a Union meeting yesterday at work. This administration signed off on a bunch of Executive orders taking away $ and other benefits from Federal workers. Only about 10% of my building showed up like no 1 cared that their money, benefits, and incentives are being fought for in court by the Union.

Comment

Working...
                    X