Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Arrested, Alleged To Have Stolen 16 Cans of Beer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holler View Post
    This: https://www.elsoldehermosillo.com.mx...obo-en-un-oxxo

On a good day I have about 50 words of Spanish but good old google translate suggests he's running as a Labour candidate in Sonora and they're alleging this is part of a dirty tricks campaign against him and his fellow candidates. Wouldn't be the first time in Mexican politics?
    You know your country is fuked when "the other candidate stole beer" is a feasible claim.

Comment

Salido join a Mexican frat or something? I imagine they challenge you to steal beer six days a weeks & they'll count Sunday if you steal some beer between 11pm-11:59pm Saturday night & 12:01am-1am Monday morning.

Comment

I hate to read this. He was such a game tough courageous boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Times are hard for Lomachenkos Uber driving father https://www.fdbplus.com/ultima-hora-...nido-por-robo/

Dirtiest player in the game.

Comment

Could have just walked out but dude low blow'd everybody first.

Comment

War siri salido, love that guy. A man's man.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I hate to read this. He was such a game tough courageous boxer.

Just shows that when fighters demand better wages it’s to prevent **** like this from happening. Anyone who fights at the level Salido did for all those years deserved to be able to retire comfortably. This is one of the reasons I don’t hate on Floyd ever. Fighters need to fight for themselves because scumbags like bob arum wont

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                  Just shows that when fighters demand better wages it’s to prevent **** like this from happening. Anyone who fights at the level Salido did for all those years deserved to be able to retire comfortably. This is one of the reasons I don’t hate on Floyd ever. Fighters need to fight for themselves because scumbags like bob arum wont
                  salido turned down better wages like the dumbass that he is he could have made 750k salido deserves what's happening to him hahahaha

Comment

It says that he is running for some type of political office in Mexico and that someone is trying to frame him
                    And that no official police report has been filed against him...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      You know your country is fuked when "the other candidate stole beer" is a feasible claim.
                      Funny thing is if that was the worst a politician could be accused of I'd say you had a fairly honest one.

Comment

Working...
                      X