No announcement yet.

No matter what happens Salido still owns Lomo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    That's a damn lie considering Calzaghe beat a prime Hopkins.

Is hopkins not an elite anymore?

News to me
    Yeah 43 year old Hopkins was in his prime. LMAO. And no, Hopkims is not an elite IMO. He padded his record against no-hopers while hiding out at 160, biggest wins were blown up WW, got schooled every time he stepped up.

Comment

The myth about the Salido low blows is amazing how much traction it's gotten.

It's become a JFK size conspiracy but the truth is they were body shots that lomo carefully disguised as low punches. If they were low blows then how come the ref didn't disqualify? A trained expert didn't see them as illegal and I'd believe a professional referee over armchair fans on boxingscene.

Comment

Using your logic Clinton Mitchell and Rustico Torrecampo are ATGs.

Comment

It's become a JFK size conspiracy but the truth is they were body shots that lomo carefully disguised as low punches. If they were low blows then how come the ref didn't disqualify? A trained expert didn't see them as illegal and I'd believe a professional referee over armchair fans on boxingscene.
          there is no such thing as low blows!!! we all saw ward-kovalev. everything is now a body shot. refs can never be corrupt just like politicians. they are pros!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            And Canelo will always be known as a drug cheat. All the greatest fighters in history have a loss on their record. Only the ones who were never tested against PRIME elites retire undefeated.
            Even that one could have a loss on a different day. That fight with Castillo was every bit as close as Loma vs Salido...doe.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              there is no such thing as low blows!!! we all saw ward-kovalev. everything is now a body shot. refs can never be corrupt just like politicians. they are pros!
              Well the ball bag is part of the body...so yes they are body shots.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                lomachenko can beat garcia, crawford, spence, etc...and salido will always be one spot ahead of him on the greatness list. and so will garcia since he beat salido. thats just the way it works.
                Thats one dumb post lol

Comment

Mares/Agbeko is a perfect example of a "trained expert" not seeing low blows. Stop acting like any personnel in boxing is infallible.

Comment

You must all forgot

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ed-world-title

He was over the limit and did not attempt to make weight.

"Salido (40-12-2, 28 KOs) was resigned to the fact that he wasn't going to make 126 and did not attempt to lose any more weight, instead putting his pants back on, posing for pictures with Lomachenko and leaving the stage quietly."

Comment

It took me 1 minute to find a compilation

Comment

Working...
                      X