Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor - LIVE Stream - London Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by markther View Post
    Found it interesting when Mayweather finished speaking, Conor wasn't sure what to do, then Mayweather signaled him for the face off and Conor got up. This is comedy at its best. Not sure if the actual fight will be staged too. I do know Amazon firestick may have it for free so I will watch. Like I would watch the Rock in a WWE event. Too funny, these 2 clowns, sub par actors-LOL!!!
    Yeah the first one was interesting but the others are poor remakes as corny as hell, like two D grade evangelists, they just trying to market this thing to the biggest ordinance, its Global and will smash all PPV records because its unique and has such well known individuals going to fight, the public are going to get right into this circus.

The fight will be legit, at the end of the day they are real fighters and will do their best in the fight to flog the opponent. Don't be fooled by the stage show to sell the event the fight will 100% effort to win from both guys.

Comment

• Crowd was savage with the "pay your taxes" chant. You know that got under Jr. skin.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCer View Post
        38-37, Floyd

LA = 10-10
        Tor = 10-8, Conor
        NY = 10-8, Floyd
        Lon = 10-9, Floyd

The mike thing didn't quite work, but I give him London.
        Are you one of those *****es on the payroll?

LA: 10-9 Floyd
        Tor: 10-8 Conor
        NY: 10-9 Floyd
        Lon: 10-9 Conor

Conor wins 38-37.

Comment

• Day 1: Eh, awkward
          Day 2: Great
          Day 3: Pretty meh, bad crowd & wasn't good from either.

Day 4: Fantastic, fully hyped!

Comment

• Can't wait until this Money in the Bank WWE match is history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
              I'm a huge Floyd fan and I dont even watch MMA but Conor is witty as fuk. He said some funny things off the top of his head.

Thought both were funny even tho these pressers were ridiculous as hell
              He is not witty. He doesn't need to be. He has never been attacked by the media. Saying fook and you can't read, you owe money are all of the same things people say on this boxing forum because they are getting it from the media.

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
                He is not witty. He doesn't need to be. He has never been attacked by the media. Saying fook and you can't read, you owe money are all of the same things people say on this boxing forum because they are getting it from the media.
                He witty and charismatic. Those are facts. Whatever you want to say about his boxing ability is fair game because 99% he will get destroyed.

In 2013 he was on welfare in Ireland fighting in MMA. He went from that to scoring a fight in the potential biggest boxing ppv in history without ever boxing. You think he was able to do that on sheer luck? McGregor is extremely intelligent witty and charismatic. Way more that Floyd or anyone in combat sports today by a long shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by fathergll View Post
                  He witty and charismatic. Those are facts.
                  He is, but I don't think he showed much wit in these pressers specifically. He's been saying the same thing Chuck on twitter who lives in Dallas, TX said about Floyd in 2012.

And in general lets not get all up in who's "better" between these two while forgetting that Conor had his part to play & Floyd had his part to play. Floyd has become the biggest PPV draw in combat sports history via hate & is the premiere "bad guy" in boxing since before Conor had his first amateur MMA fight in 2007. The die has been cast on which character each guy has to play in these pressers. And make no mistake both of these fighters are playing characters.

Comment

• Who said Floyd can't read? He memorized his lines very, very well on the promotional tour.

He kept repeating the same **** day after day after day..........."Dana White, I respect you, you and me have all the money....blah...blah...blah"

"You support a quitter" speech, 21 years undefeaated" blah, blah, blah

Floyd read his lines and memorized them very well for the theatre perfomances in L.A., Toronto, N.Y. and London. Well done Floyd!

Clearly staged, WWE antics.....

I swear I thought I was watching WWE.
                    I thought The Big Show was going to come out and hit Floyd with a steel chair and that McGregor and The Big Show were going to stomp Floyd, Lol.

One of the corniest, phony things I've ever seen. SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by fathergll View Post
                      He witty and charismatic. Those are facts. Whatever you want to say about his boxing ability is fair game because 99% he will get destroyed.

In 2013 he was on welfare in Ireland fighting in MMA. He went from that to scoring a fight in the potential biggest boxing ppv in history without ever boxing. You think he was able to do that on sheer luck? McGregor is extremely intelligent witty and charismatic. Way more that Floyd or anyone in combat sports today by a long shot.
                      Those are not facts. Those are opinions. However, he is vulgar and audacious. Those are facts. And it's funny how you're saying he is way more intelligent, witty and charismatic than Mayweather yet he is trying with all of his might to emulate Mayweather. That makes absolutely no sense.
                      Last edited by peplz; 07-15-2017, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X