No announcement yet.

Is Fox News a main stream media?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K2pLo8JV5Y&sns=em

Here's Murdock , owner of fox news, openly admitting he uses fox news to push his agenda, he's so arrogant he admits to using fox news to push the iraq war.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K2pLo8JV5Y&sns=em

Here's Murdock , owner of fox news, openly admitting he uses fox news to push his agenda, he's so arrogant he admits to using fox news to push the iraq war.
      That doesn't prove your specific assertion, gruber.

Try yet again.....

(FYI, they ALL do that. Fox was just up-front about their slant)

Comment

The only tutoring you could give me is how to look like a female to male transvestite.

You look like a bag of wet mashed pototes.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        That is outright false.

For fun; source it.

This is true.

Ailes wasn't comparing FoxNews content with entertainment channels, he was comparing ratings with them.

You must understand history. Before FoxNews, news channels had small ratings, nowhere near the ratings entertainment channels had.

FoxNews changed that. They literally beat CNN and MSNBC combined. Hell, the Cartoon Network beat CNN and MSNBC.

So Ailes was pointing out that he'd so destroyed the news channels in the ratings that he was now gunning for the entertainment channels ratings.

Now you did get half of it right. Still "stupid", but an improvement in your case. I'll keep up your tutoring and maybe one day I'll cure your ignorance and stupidity.

I hope you've grasped today's lesson.

Comment

The only tutoring you could give me is how to look like a female to male transvestite.

You look like a bag of wet mashed pototes.
          No need for childish insults.

Just prove your claims that you've been asked to. Do you need me to refresh you on them?

But we all know you can't, can you?

After all, you've resorted to insult (yet again) for a reason.....

Comment

Just prove these claims you made:

Fox news publicly stated they are not a real news site, and that are for entertainment purposes.
            Roger Ailes, Former fox CEO, openly admitted fox news was not real news.
            I'm asking you for source citations.

Please, prove or retract.

Comment

I don't want to see lawlessness, says Kimberly Guillfoyle. Well. That is all we have. Toy of the year is the MRAP. We want good food. Not fast food. And not Jake Gyllenhaal in some macho manly looking boxing movie. I am sure that ninety percent of the people in this forum could knock him out with one punch. Maybe even some with a blow of air. I could care less if he ran eight miles a day and did 2,000 sit ups a day. He is in the new world order. He is a wimp. Throw in the towel Jake. And all of you wannabees. Just give Anderson Cooper or Jake Gyllenhaal a green screen and they can be anything and tell us anything and the dupes will believe it. What is directive 6240. We don't deserve to know. As Jack Nicolson says in a few good men, We can't handle the truth! Yeah. Just give me the pokemon go app so I can look at the ground all day and be in the dummy zone. And let my wife TIVO the show 2 and a half men.
              Last edited by Mark Shepherd; 05-27-2017, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Not a big Fox News consumer because they are too conservative and too partisan, although I do like Tucker Carlson. I think he's right on many issues

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  No, they did not.

You're using superfan twisting, turning, and interpretation of a specific quote to make that bs claim.

Dude, you can't believe everything Team D tells you. You must remember they mocked you guys as being "stupid" for doing just that. Stop being a stupid mindless parrot and start thinking for yourself.
                  Says the guy who blindlessly supports republicans but claims he's not a republican. Lol lol Lol.

Comment

I wouldn’t ball a tear if we all went back to typewriters or morse code. Like today this instant. Are our scientists making monkeys go inside of a arena and box and hit and bash each other.. No. Just us. They are teaching monkeys how to recognize shapes and colors and even numbers and put them into metaphor. And they are even teaching this to pigeons and ravens. And yeah they have robot bartenders lined up to replace us. We humans are on the way out. Look at SpaceX. It is a joke. Why is it held to lower standards than Arbys? And the mainstream media says it is going to get us to Mars and even to other stars one day. They haven’t even gone to the moon! What’s up with the news. And the fake graphics of mountains in the background. Ebola. Or some reporter getting body slammed. Is this the WWF or the news? Same thing, both aren’t real. Well at least Giorgio Tsoukalos hair gets a lot of air time.
                    I don’t want to see lawlessness, says Kimberly Guillfoyle. Well.

Comment

Take dead bodies and sell them to medical, says Hugh Hewitt.
                      I see that Chris Hayes has changed his mountain graphic now that I talked about it. Ooh I see some buildings now. And a bridge.

Comment

Working...
                      X