No announcement yet.

Video: Racist bullies beat up young boy, kick him in the face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
    Kid is too small, no amount of boxing would help him at the moment. That one bully was too big compared to him.
    You've never seen kids trained in 'alive' arts fight, have you?

Comment

white people hahaha! they are the biggest pussies. i am pretty sure that back in the day it wasn't the white people who rode horses with cowboy hats and what not. day in day out they get their asses kicked either by blacks and now muslims. they can only kick ass in hollywood.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Islam isn't a race....
        It's a lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          white people hahaha! they are the biggest pussies. i am pretty sure that back in the day it wasn't the white people who rode horses with cowboy hats and what not. day in day out they get their asses kicked either by blacks and now muslims. they can only kick ass in hollywood.
          Whats your beef with white people, did one of them have sex with your sister before you got the chance to?

Comment

My god the anglo saxons are fuming at the site of this. Where is alfred the great when you need him .

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Whats your beef with white people, did one of them have sex with your sister before you got the chance to?
              hmmmm aren't white people are the ones who fuck their own blood? just ask the guys from the country side. yeeeehaaaw!

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                My god the anglo saxons are fuming at the site of this. Where is alfred the great when you need him .
                lmfao alfred a coward uhtred is teh real G they need!

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                  hmmmm aren't white people are the ones who fuck their own blood? just ask the guys from the country side. yeeeehaaaw!
                  Something like over 50% of Muslims are inbred, that puts any white red neck to shame if you ask me.

So What's your beef with white folk? Is it that they completely cucked you into desiring to live in their civilization, using their superior technology, and best yet speaking their language?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    Something like over 50% of Muslims are inbred, that puts any white red neck to shame if you ask me.

So What's your beef with white folk? Is it that they completely cucked you into desiring to live in their civilization, using their superior technology, and best yet speaking their language?

Comment

Disgraceful, they asked Omar the Caliphhate what his one wish was from God, he answered "just a room full of true men", without a doubt we don't need a billion Muslims, these guys are embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                      X