No announcement yet.

Soccer players are better athletes then American football players - FACT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soccer players are better athletes then American football players - FACT

They get breaks and stuff, soccer is much more intense and requires a higher degree of fitness.

soccer is more intense

you wouldn't even think the men in the NFL were real. i can assure you that it's much more "intense" to have a man of that size trying to f#Cking take your head off than it is to kick a ball around.

Comment

Basketball players are better conditioned than either. Mix of aerobic and anaerobic. Soccer is largely aerobic with a hint of anaerobic. Football is largely anaerobic with a hint of aerobic.

And of course, boxing/MMA takes a dump on both.

Comment

I'm a fat yank so I don't care about anything but stuffing my face

Comment

for once i agree with pb32

Comment

This also largely depends on which position in soccer. I don't really watch soccer, but I've seen many times where the ball is stuck on one side of the field, and the defense men for one team just stand around and watch.

Have to put it into context. Soccer players aren't literally running around the whole time.

Comment

Soccer and Football can both fuk off and get A.I.D.S.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                This also largely depends on which position in soccer. I don't really watch soccer, but I've seen many times where the ball is stuck on one side of the field, and the defense men for one team just stand around and watch.

Have to put it into context. Soccer players aren't literally running around the whole time.

whatever position they're playing, they're more athletic than virtually every offensive linemen.

many of the guys in the NFL are way too big to be called premium athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  whatever position they're playing, they're more athletic than virtually every offensive linemen.

many of the guys in the NFL are way too big to be called premium athletes.
                  No doubt. I wasn't talking in relevance to only NFL players, but sports in general. For example, NBA players. When you're on defense, you're constantly moving around, going through screens (shooting guards), banging down low (forwards/centers), chasing super agile athletes (PG), and on offense, you have to be in constant motion.

And on top of that, you're going up against the elite of the elite athletes. You can't be in the NBA if you're not a premiere athlete. You got guys that are 7 feet tall, and weigh anywhere from 250-300 lbs. that can run up and down a court for minutes on end without having to take a breather, with the agility and quickness to make moves towards the rim, block shots, stop on a dime, etc.

Comment

Mo Farrah would smash the ever-loving Shit out of Bo Jackson if they threw down.

Hoe Jokeson can have all the Muscles and Athleticism in the world ( And the best designer Drugs ), but that don't mean shiet against British ingenuity and Genius.

Mo KO 1 by way of Invention.

Comment

Working...
                    X