Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The *****s have been bashing bhop for a long time..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Profanosaurus View Post
    Most *****s dont!
    yea well i guess most other ppl dont considering im nowhere near a *****. i dnt baslessly hate on fighters when they have nothing to do with the evenings fights so that makes me a *****?? wats wrong with the ppl on these boards???

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      yea well i guess most other ppl dont considering im nowhere near a *****. i dnt baslessly hate on fighters when they have nothing to do with the evenings fights so that makes me a *****?? wats wrong with the ppl on these boards???
      The thread has its own title,and poses its own question. If you find it so objectionable,why come into it and start talking bollocks? Its a boxing forum,people make threads about all sorts. If you wanna talk about jones-hopkins,then why not post in a jones -hopkins thread?

Comment

Thats why I cant stand the prick. Instead of thinking "marketing genius" I would prefer to think "great fighter",but you just dont get that with Floyd. I dont give a f.uck how much money the guy makes,and his earnings have no relevance to his stature as a fighter,which quite frankly is tarnished. I have never paid for any of his fights,and probably never will.
        It's not all about being a marketing genius or how much money he brings in...It's the fact that every time floyd fights, the boxing world is full of energy and excitement...Why? Because they know they will be seeing a ring mastermind genius go to work.... And if they root to see him lose, then they know that would be a huge upset and not come easy and would want to witness that.. You don't care about his fights?? That's ok.. Millions of other people will let you know what happened...No matter what anyone says here...They all research floyd jr because he and manny are on top..

Comment

The thread has its own title,and poses its own question. If you find it so objectionable,why come into it and start talking bollocks? Its a boxing forum,people make threads about all sorts. If you wanna talk about jones-hopkins,then why not post in a jones -hopkins thread?
          dude, go re read the threas title and topic over again. now try to read it slowly...the thread says somthin about *****s hating on b hop. what da hell does tht gotta do with floyd mayweather and the way he fights and the way he sells his fights???

now come back when tht answer hits u.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            dude, go re read the threas title and topic over again. now try to read it slowly...the thread says somthin about *****s hating on b hop. what da hell does tht gotta do with floyd mayweather and the way he fights and the way he sells his fights???

now come back when tht answer hits u.
            I dont think you read the thread properly at all. This thread has nothing to do with how Floyd fights,that much should have been clear from post 1. This thread is about Mayweather fans hating on Hopkins and their lame ass motivations for doing so.

Comment

I dont think you read the thread properly at all. This thread has nothing to do with how Floyd fights,that much should have been clear from post 1. This thread is about Mayweather fans hating on Hopkins and their lame ass motivations for doing so.
              lmao, dude u just repeated everything i just said. are u confused???i was the first poster in the thread, i answered the thread's topic. on the other hand, you, my friend, went on a tangent talking about floyd and the such. the topic has nothing to do with that.

Comment

Originally posted by KING 2K10 View Post
                It's not all about being a marketing genius or how much money he brings in...It's the fact that every time floyd fights, the boxing world is full of energy and excitement...Why? Because they know they will be seeing a ring mastermind genius go to work.... And if they root to see him lose, then they know that would be a huge upset and not come easy and would want to witness that.. You don't care about his fights?? That's ok.. Millions of other people will let you know what happened...No matter what anyone says here...They all research floyd jr because he and manny are on top..
                many people called the fight with dela Hoya a stinker and so was most of his fights, mainstream ppl turn away from boxing more of his style that only the hardcore fans are left plus couple of his arrogant attitude that boxing nneds him and wants the world to beg him to comeback when he was still retired....thanks to Pac and the others who saved us from this predicament...how can u love that guy

Comment

Working...
                X