No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Looks her straight in the face while she's asking the question and says no. Then goes on to tell her no President has ever been as tough on Russia as he has. Check out Pompeo's face when Trump says 'No'

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      The national security council is saying that's one of their workers.

Comment

I don’t care if it’s not her.

(It’s her )

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Even ur butt buddy moto is rebuking ur stupidty and lack of research on ur memes

Comment

Get this dude outta here. It's time for him to go. He took an oath to defend the American people against enemies foreign and domestic. He refuses to even acknowledge Russia is still targeting the U.S.

This isn't even up for debate. Of course Russia is continuing to target the U.S. His own DHS just released a report 4 days ago stating this:

The head of the Department of Homeland Security warned state officials on Saturday that the threat from Russia targeting US elections has not dissipated.

"There is little doubt that adversaries and non-state actors continue to view elections as a target for cyber and influence operations," Nielsen told the state officials, who are responsible for administering elections."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/14/polit...ons/index.html

I'm not saying we should't be skeptical of our own intelligence agencies and government officials. Of course we should. But we're at the point were Trump wants us to believe everybody else is lying and only he and Putin are telling the truth.

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            that NO was not a response to the question of the journalist
            that NO was for no more questions for the event was done, as u see him responding to another question after her with a "thank you very much No and followed by shake of heads."

the media is desperate to catch him make a mistake nowadays

watch once he sees this he will hit the media again for false narrative
            Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Looks her straight in the face while she's asking the question and says no. Then goes on to tell her no President has ever been as tough on Russia as he has. Check out Pompeo's face when Trump says 'No'

Just as i mentioned
            Sara sanders confirmed , the “No” answer was refering to No no more questions

Yall mind as so full of hate
            Yall need to take a step back and take a deep breath

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Just as i mentioned
              Sara sanders confirmed , the “No” answer was refering to No no more questions

Yall mind as so full of hate
              Yall need to take a step back and take a deep breath
              My ears and eyes aren't lying to me. Sanders is lying to me

Comment

My ears and eyes aren't lying to me. Sanders is lying to me

Haters gonna hate

Watch this
                He responsed to acosta from CNN in the same manner
                Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 07-18-2018, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Haters gonna hate

Watch this
                  He responsed to acosta from CNN in the same manner
                  He looked her dead in the eye. Listened to her question. Responded no. Then went on to expand on his answer by saying he's being hard on Russia

Comment

He looked her dead in the eye. Listened to her question. Responded no. Then went on to expand on his answer by saying he's being hard on Russia
                    Wow u described it like u were there

Well i gave u what i thought happened based on what i watched and also based on watching him responding to a lot of his interviews, also predicted something that sara confirmed that i was right

Comment

Wow u described it like u were there

Well i gave u what i thought happened based on what i watched and also based on watching him responding to a lot of his interviews, also predicted something that sara confirmed that i was right
                      He stopped looking around the room. Focused dead on her. Listened to her question. Answered no. Then followed up

Comment

Working...
                      X