Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: The Offer To Deontay Wilder Will NOT Be Improving!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
    AJ hasnt fought a Brit since Whyte lol...

American. - world champion
    American. - current WBC mandatory
    American - former wilder opponent
    Ukrainian - living HW legend
    French / African - mandatory
    New Zealander - world champion

But yes... Eddie just wants AJ to feast on British HW bums. Did you not know the April fight is against Dave Allen??

Moron.
    The post I was replying to boasted that Hearn had an endless supply of up-and-coming Brits to pit against Joshua, fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Azzie View Post
      You have clearly no idea what you are talking about, Joshua won't fight Parker in April because he just fought him March this year. You casual boxing fans have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.
      You're the casual AJ fan that will swallow whatever pish they serve up to you..

If it is Parker he's earned his shot just like whyte 🙄😂

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        You do realize D.Wilder is getting bigger right? They will have to pay D.Wilder more later.
        Bigger? Dont fool yourself, he spent too long facing pure trash for most of us Americans to care about him. AJ doing things right facing far better competition in half the amount of fights. Wilder needs this fight sooner than later.

Comment

• Of course, when you're ducking someone the object is to keep the deal so bad, for so long, that it bogs down negotiations and you can keep on making $$ until you actually have to face a fighter that can beat you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            It is about money. He didn't conceed to anything because we have no fight, no signed contract. So it is about money. Unless both teams are in this to make this fight bigger by hyping it up.

The A-side usually get a rematch so thats not really relevant.
            It is relevant when you negotiate the split for the 2nd fight before the 1st one.

Comment

• Originally posted by ukbox View Post
              You're the casual AJ fan that will swallow whatever pish they serve up to you..

If it is Parker he's earned his shot just like whyte 🙄😂
              You are a shameless Parker fanboy, didn't think I'll ever see that, casual peasant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
                Who cares about "respect". If you knock the guy out that's what counts right?
                He turned down $50 mil to fight on the DAZN? What is
                Wilder supposed to do? They don't want the fight.

Comment

As I understand, that's what they intend to do.

Say what you want about the quality of the offer, but I still think Wilder should just take it, personally. It's still $15m after all, plus a massive upside if he wins.
                  I wouldn't be against the flat fee if there was no rematch clause for Joshua. If he KO's him in 1 and can make more facing Fury next, why be forced into a rematch for less money? Will it be a flat fee too?

Comment

What will his bank account and his kids' college fund tell him if he walks away from the chance to be the most lucrative fighter on the planet, because he ONLY gets $15m - which, by the way, is 3 times more than he can possibly hope to make through any other fight and far more than he has ever earned in the past?

If Wilder beats Joshua, his earnings go through the roof - that much should be obvious to anyone. So what's the greater risk, being "screwed out of" a larger percentage in this fight, or letting the fight and Joshua slip away?
                    Joshua is the big money fight. If he beats him for only 15mil he leaves a hell of a lot on the table. Think if Pac accepted the 40mil flat rate, he wouldn't have gotten the 100 mil on the back end.

What if Connor decided well 15mill is 5 times larger than any purse I've gotten, he wouldn't have made his 75+mil. Deontay would be foolish to take less than he's worth when he probably stretch this fight to 40mil if he just remains patient.

Comment

• And nor should it. Wilder is a nobody who hasn't earned that kind of payday. If it were me promoting Joshua I wouldn't offer that idiot any more than 4 mill.

Let Wilder go back to cherry picking the worst fighters in the top 15 from the WBC list for peanuts. That's where he deserves to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X