No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
    Notice he didn't say U.S. and Russia foolishness and stupidity. Blaming his own country for Russia's aggression.
    Russia agrees with Trump that it's America's fault

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Russia agrees with Trump that it's America's fault
      See! We're on the same page due to Mr Trumps' negotiation skills. Now if only the EU would hack into Democratic servers they would be our friends too!

Comment

• LOL from FOX NEWS ONLINE! Even FOX is disgusted with Trump.

Putin eats Trump's lunch in Helsinki -- This is no way to win against Russia

By Douglas E. Schoen | Fox News

Monday in Helsinki, President Trump left many deeply disappointed in his approach to his summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
        There was nothing inherently wrong with Trump’s summit with Putin. In fact, I would argue that in many cases, some of the best diplomacy comes through face-to-face meetings with adversaries. Still, the meeting was highly problematic in how little Trump delivered on the serious issues surrounding Vladimir Putin and Russia’s place in the modern world.

For a sitting U.S. president to say publicly that he believes a foreign leader over his own intelligence team is shocking and admonishable. At a time when our democracy faces grave threats, it is deeply troubling that the president would side with the very country who attacked us.

At one point, President Trump even cited, incorrectly, the Electoral College tallies from over two years ago. This was all in an attempt to deflect questions that he was apparently unable to answer.

Comment

• This is a 2 month old article but it ties into the Russian spy being indicted today

Spain reportedly wiretapped Putin ally who met with Trump Jr. — prosecutor says ‘Mr. Trump’s son should be concerned’

A new report from Yahoo News finds the FBI has records of a conversation involving a Russian official who went on to meet with President Donald Trump’s son, Donald Trump Jr., during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to a Spanish prosecutor. The Spanish prosecutor, José Grinda, said the tapes told Yahoo News that the recordings were given to the FBI “just a few months ago.”

Asked if he was concerned about Torshin’s meetings with Donald Trump Jr. and other American political figures, Grinda replied: “Mr. Trump’s son should be concerned.”

Yahoo News reports that the revelation emerged during a talk at the conservative think tank Hudson Institute. Grinda said that the FBI requested the records of the Spanish police’s wiretaps of Alexander Torshin, a deputy governor of Russia’s central bank, who spoke with the Russian criminal Alexander Romanov. According to the report, this conversation, of which the bureau now has a transcrpt, led to a meeting between Trump Jr. and Torshin in May 2016 at an National Rifle Association meeting.

Torshin is reportedly an ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The article describes the meeting between Trump Jr. and Torshin as a brief, private dinner. No further details are provided of the meeting or the transcripts, and neither special counsel Robert Mueller’s office not Donald Trump Jr.’s attorney provided comment for the article.
          https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/spa...concerned/amp/

Maria Butina is a protege of reputed Russian mobster and Putin ally Alexander Torshin

Comment

This is a 2 month old article but it ties into the Russian spy being indicted today

Spain reportedly wiretapped Putin ally who met with Trump Jr. — prosecutor says ‘Mr. Trump’s son should be concerned’

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/spa...concerned/amp/

Maria Butina is a protege of reputed Russian mobster and Putin ally Alexander Torshin
            Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS testimony :

MS. SPEIER: Okay. What is the interest of Russia with the National Rifle Association?

MR. SIMPSON: I think that most of what we have found is pretty much out there now. You know, it's been said by others, but, you know, what eventually - it appears the Russians, you know, infiltrated the NRA And there is more than one explanation for why. But I would say broadly speaking, it appears that the Russian operation was designed to infiltrate conservative organizations. And they targeted various conservative organizations, religious and otherwise, and they seem to have made a very concerted effort to get in with the NRA. And so there is a Russian banker-slash-Duma member-slash-Mafia leader named Alexander Torshin who is a life member of the NRA. And we spent a lot of time investigating Mr. Torshin. And he is well known to Spanish law enforcement for money laundering activity, and you have probably seen the press articles. And I think the Spanish files on him should be available to you.And he, as you know, was supposed to have a meeting with President Trump after the inauguration. And somebody noticed that there had been some stories about him that weren't pretty good. So he is one of the more important figures, but, you know, another woman with whom he was working, Maria Butina, also was a big Trump fan in Russia, and then suddenly showed up here and started hanging around the Trump transition after the election and rented an apartment and enrolled herself at AU, which I assume gets you a visa.

MS. SPEIER: You said there were other conservative groups. Are there other conservative groups in the United States that they have infiltrated to your knowledge?

MR. SIMPSON: I think there's been -we have done some research on some religious groups having relationships with the Russians, having, developing, and pursuing relationships with various religious groups. The names of them escape my mind. But there has been a lot of that. And then there has been the independence movements, California independence, Texas independence. You know, it's a big operation.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS testimony :

MS. SPEIER: Okay. What is the interest of Russia with the National Rifle Association?

MR. SIMPSON: I think that most of what we have found is pretty much out there now. You know, it's been said by others, but, you know, what eventually - it appears the Russians, you know, infiltrated the NRA And there is more than one explanation for why. But I would say broadly speaking, it appears that the Russian operation was designed to infiltrate conservative organizations. And they targeted various conservative organizations, religious and otherwise, and they seem to have made a very concerted effort to get in with the NRA. And so there is a Russian banker-slash-Duma member-slash-Mafia leader named Alexander Torshin who is a life member of the NRA. And we spent a lot of time investigating Mr. Torshin. And he is well known to Spanish law enforcement for money laundering activity, and you have probably seen the press articles. And I think the Spanish files on him should be available to you.And he, as you know, was supposed to have a meeting with President Trump after the inauguration. And somebody noticed that there had been some stories about him that weren't pretty good. So he is one of the more important figures, but, you know, another woman with whom he was working, Maria Butina, also was a big Trump fan in Russia, and then suddenly showed up here and started hanging around the Trump transition after the election and rented an apartment and enrolled herself at AU, which I assume gets you a visa.

MS. SPEIER: You said there were other conservative groups. Are there other conservative groups in the United States that they have infiltrated to your knowledge?

MR. SIMPSON: I think there's been -we have done some research on some religious groups having relationships with the Russians, having, developing, and pursuing relationships with various religious groups. The names of them escape my mind. But there has been a lot of that. And then there has been the independence movements, California independence, Texas independence. You know, it's a big operation.
                  Here she is asking Trump a question

Comment

• I got to sayit was a perfectly timed trap

The 12 rusian indictment
                    The hashtag #TreasonSummit trending before the the trump putin meeting
                    The questions towards president trump by the media

This is definitely a sad day when u see how the deep state And news media is colluding with each other to try bring down this presidency

Im hoping and prayer for trump to stand and every real conservative to stand strong

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      I got to sayit was a perfectly timed trap

The 12 rusian indictment
                      The hashtag #TreasonSummit trending before the the trump putin meeting
                      The questions towards president trump by the media

This is definitely a sad day when u see how the deep state And news media is colluding with each other to try bring down this presidency

Im hoping and prayer for trump to stand and every real conservative to stand strong
                      You love Trump more than you love America

Comment

Working...
                      X