No announcement yet.

I rather get my a** beat than be humiliated like this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] I rather get my a** beat than be humiliated like this

Even if you don't think you can win you still gotta throw them hands. You might get a lucky punch and knock him out.

She probably called the other dude up later that night and gave him the p*ssy

Only animals fight in the streets, good for that peaceful kid

Comment

n bombs just flying !!!!!

but a dude cant be hiding behind a female.....ever (unless shes the man in the relationship).

catch that beating and hope for a sympathy bj.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        n bombs just flying !!!!!

but a dude cant be hiding behind a female.....ever (unless shes the man in the relationship).

catch that beating and hope for a sympathy bj.
        He let her know that if something ever happens to her he won't protect her. The relationship is over when your woman loses all respect for you

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
          Only animals fight in the streets, good for that peaceful kid
          a dude smacks you up on your head, in front of your woman, youre going to ask him to follow you to a gym to settle things ?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            He let her know that if something ever happens to her he won't protect her. The relationship is over when your woman loses all respect for you
            she def wont be looking at him the same way....

he may have to relocate.

Comment

Even if you're not going to throw your hands for whatever reason, at least give some damn head movement or something. Block, weave, lean back, something...

You can hide behind your girl and still defend your head

Comment

Damn. I would get my ass kicked but I'll at least throw a lazy jab

Comment

I normally commend the dude that refuses to fight being the bigger man and avoids conflict but in this case, hiding behind his woman nooooo thats sacrilege my dude, she will never feel protected with you or secure, she thus will never respect you 100% again.

Relationship is as good as over assuming that's his girl and not his sister

Comment

'' fnck this shlt !!! i was getting tired of this city anyway....''
                    Last edited by Elroy The Great; 07-14-2018, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X