Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Smiles: Karma Hit Wilder, Now He's Crying Over Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People should have seen wilder ducking coming

He turned down his biggest pay day to duck whyte

And now he turned down an even bigger pay day to duck Joshua

Wilder can go f himself, go and fight bums got 1m if that’s all he wants to achieve in this sport

What a terrible team wilder has

Comment

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
      You must've forgot the part where Eddie and AJ went off the grid after deontay said he'd fight whyte only if AJ is next. What's the next excuse?
      Finkel to Eddie Hearn - "Wilder will Fight Dillian Whyte if the contract guarantees a fight with AJ next. Yeah, I know we can't agree terms for Wilder vs AJ, but you still need to guarantee it will be next, otherwise Wilder won't fight Whyte and AJ is a ducker"

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Finkel to Eddie Hearn - "Wilder will Fight Dillian Whyte if the contract guarantees a fight with AJ next. Yeah, I know we can't agree terms for Wilder vs AJ, but you still need to guarantee it will be next, otherwise Wilder won't fight Whyte and AJ is a ducker"
        So what'd Eddie and AJ say in response to that? *crickets chirping*

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
          Parker will run again to a wide ud loss

Whytes in the best shape of his life gonna give the kiwi s**thouse a tonking
          How do you know he's in the best shape?

Hope he comes better prepared than when he almost died fighting old chisora. Or looked clueless against helenius

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            How do you know he's in the best shape?

Hope he comes better prepared than when he almost died fighting old chisora. Or looked clueless against helenius
            Check out his Instagram . He’s tanked !

Parker has a s**t hot chin but still fights like a shirt lifter

Comment

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
              So what'd Eddie and AJ say in response to that? *crickets chirping*
              Wilder wanted 7 Million to fight Whyte !

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                Check out his Instagram . He’s tanked !

Parker has a s**t hot chin but still fights like a shirt lifter
                ok, so all professional boxers should be measured by the pictures on there instagram account.

I dont think there is any point in having the fight now that you have made this expert assessment. It would just be a waste of time for both fighters as you already know the outcome by looking at there Instagram account.

I could of saved myself heaps of money by looking at fighters instagram accounts instead of paying for PPV to watch them fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                  ok, so all professional boxers should be measured by the pictures on there instagram account.

I dont think there is any point in having the fight now that you have made this expert assessment. It would just be a waste of time for both fighters as you already know the outcome by looking at there Instagram account.

I could of saved myself heaps of money by looking at fighters instagram accounts instead of paying for PPV to watch them fight.
                  You asked how I know he’s in good shape and I told you dafty

He is defiantly in top shape still gonna be be a good fight but I’ve never seen Whyte this lean

Parker is in for a rough ride

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Ironically he ( Washington ) was considered at the time a threat and a 'step' up from Wawrzyk, having wins over Chambers and Monsour and being undefeated with his physical attributes and style of fighting.
                    Washington did not win against Mansour, he was completely dominated in the second half of the fight and clearly lost but it was scored a draw as he's with Haymon. Washington's career highlight was being gifted a draw against 15 years older and 15 cm shorter Mansour... Washington is C level at best but he was indeed a step up for Wilder and is his 4th best opponent after Ortiz, Stiverne and Duhaupas.. 5th is Polish football hooligan Szpilka...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                      Exactly, Whyte is a C grade domestic level fighter. His resume proves it. Hasnt beaten a single decent fighter, most of his opponents arent even ranked. How the hell is he number 1???? at anything.

Cant wait for Parker to smash this over hyperd turd to pieces.
                      I guess you can explain how breazeale became wbc #1.

Comment

Working...
                      X