Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: If Hurd Stays in Front of Me and Takes Shots - He's Done!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't bet against any boxer who beat & went 12 rounds with Erislandy Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
      In three consecutive fights at the top level we've seen Hurd's approach. I got Charlo. Hurd will take too much.

The Harrison tape should be very telling for predictions on this one.
      Hurd kept pressure and broke dude down late and has iron chin. I say hedoes same to charlo. Isnt like charlo has huge power at higher competition. Will be a very good fight imo

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
        Hurd kept pressure and broke dude down late and has iron chin. I say hedoes same to charlo. Isnt like charlo has huge power at higher competition. Will be a very good fight imo
        I'm not buying that granite chin point. He walked down Harrison, Trout, and Lara. None of those guys are punchers.

I predicted all three of those wins for that reason. We'll have to see a different version of Hurd against Charlo. It'll be a good one for sure.

Comment

Unimpressed. GGG would take him down.

Comment

Trout buzzed Charlo with a straight left Hurd can hurt Charlo he is tough has heart strong will to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
              He's Ko'd his highest competition to date except for Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                Trout buzzed Charlo with a straight left Hurd can hurt Charlo he is tough has heart strong will to win.
                Hurd has the ability to use a systematic head and body attack to take pieces away from a fighter brick by brick and break them down and will be imposing his will on Charlo and backing Charlo up. He also has one of the best uppercuts in the business that will find a home. Hurd by late stoppage or decision.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                  I wouldn't bet against any boxer who beat & went 12 rounds with Erislandy Lara.
                  Charlo has more power than Lara and throws more punches.
                  Against Hurd’s face first approach Charlo should be able to land some bombs.
                  I like Charlo to KD and possibly stop Hurd.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                    Charlo was neber buzzed or in danger.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                      Charlo has more power than Lara and throws more punches.
                      Against Hurd’s face first approach Charlo should be able to land some bombs.
                      I like Charlo to KD and possibly stop Hurd.
                      Charlo has power but its not anything to go by judging from his knock ratio.

Hurd has a better knock ratio.

Hurd will beat him by decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X