Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-30-2018, 12:18 PM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2235 Post(s)
Boksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,074,623.42
Your mums a slag - denium lol - denium lol - denium Imagine it's your dad - denium lol - denium 
lol - denium Dildo Queen - denium F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown 
Your mum is a fat slag. - Paddy Mashdown So you can pretend it's Anthony Joshua's bell end. - ShoulderRoll Here's another for your collection ;) - Boxing Goat This is the medal for the biggest idiot on Boxingscene - Boxing Goat Have a brew, sir. Good post! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! for your collection - Sn1 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0zef View Post
Oh good god. You children are ridiculous. Nobody in the boxing world is 'shook' of anybody. You can keep throwing that word around and look like an imbecile, or you can bother using your brain. They're both heavyweights who think they can kick each other's ass.

Hearn's response was 'we're interested in the money you're offering, let's sit down and look at it'. Wilder's team said 'no you have to accept unconditionally through the media'. NOBODY is going to accept the fight unconditionally in the business world. Nobody has and nobody will.

Ask yourself why Wilder's team refuses to meet with Hearn and give details. They're the ones who magically pulled $50M out of their pocket (despite Wilder never having more than 1/10th of that payday in his career) and are acting like children.

Everybody needs to shut their their idiotic traps and wait for Hearn to meet with Finkle like adults and iron out the details of the fight. It's really THAT simple.
I think neither of teams want this fight next. They made it clear it's end of the year fight.
Boksfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-30-2018, 12:26 PM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 330 Post(s)
SAINTSTEVE has a reputation beyond reputeSAINTSTEVE has a reputation beyond reputeSAINTSTEVE has a reputation beyond reputeSAINTSTEVE has a reputation beyond reputeSAINTSTEVE has a reputation beyond reputeSAINTSTEVE has a reputation beyond reputeSAINTSTEVE has a reputation beyond reputeSAINTSTEVE has a reputation beyond reputeSAINTSTEVE has a reputation beyond reputeSAINTSTEVE has a reputation beyond reputeSAINTSTEVE has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,123,471,336.50
one of our finest - __________ 

Ideally maybe you'd have another round of warm up bouts to drag the casual fans into the mix but we saw with Wilder vs Ortiz that they have to be careful not to lose in the meantime. Why'd you give Miller or Povetkin the opportunity to spoil the highest grossing fight? You got to strike while the iron's hot and make the fight now.
SAINTSTEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 12:27 PM #63
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5154 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,147,286.48
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunch View Post
Wrong. The purse is only 1 facet of an "offer". There are a myraid of other factors that need to be addressed before one could consider the offer to be serious. Does the offer mandate that Haymon gets options on Joshua's next 5 fights?
No options.

Quote:
Is there language that stipulates rematch terms?
No rematch.

Quote:
Are there details that would contractually be impossible, i.e. sponsor conflicts, etc?
Those are things you'd obviously negotiate. AJ has existing sponsors and network ties that would have to be respected. But how much time are you going to spend navigating energy drink sponsorships before you even know if he'd be willing to take the 50 million?

Quote:
Just because someone claims to be putting up the $50 million, that doesnt mean its an acceptable deal.
Of course. But what sense would it make to try to hammer out those smaller issues before you even know if you're on the same page money wise?
WBC WBA IBF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 12:32 PM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4331 Post(s)
OnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,000,000,000,099,996,401,664.00
Nate &amp;quot;Galaxxy Warrior&amp;quot; Campbell - DWiens421 One Punch Productions Stand Up! - LoadedWraps here's one for nate campbell doe - Omowale Tribe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
No options.

No rematch.

Those are things you'd obviously negotiate. AJ has existing sponsors and network ties that would have to be respected. But how much time are you going to spend navigating energy drink sponsorships before you even know if he'd be willing to take the 50 million?

Of course. But what sense would it make to try to hammer out those smaller issues before you even know if you're on the same page money wise?

youve been around long enough to know this whole exercise is a farce. Its just like the stupid house analogy. Every realtor I've ever worked with has ALWAYS submitted a written offer on any property I've bought or sold. ALWAYS. And that signed offer sheet would list the price, closing date, how many days you have to accept or counter offer, and any other terms like they want the washer and dryer and the swimming pool equipment. You dont even submit a verbal offer on a $200k house, so doing it on a $50 million dollar fight is 250 times more retarded.

Both sides are posturing.
OnePunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 12:40 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yammy25 View Post
You stated to me on here that you were paid on here to be unbiased and tell the truth or shine light on mis-information within the sport when it's mentioned on here.
Yes that's true, but not every aspect of the sport. If somebody posts incorrect strategy on when to use a check hook, I'm certainly not going to correct them.

Quote:
Now you're changing your tune and implying that you're paid by someone with a certain avenue of interest. More than likely the WBC, some arm of it.. or who knows could be something to do with haymon.
Nope and nope. I am personal friends with Sulaiman, but we do not have any sort of business relationship. I have worked for some of Haymon's promoters, but I have no business relationship with Haymon.

Quote:
Either way you're here to protect interests of one party.. and one party only. You're not here to extract mis-information and tell truths... You're here to soon an agenda. You're a shill .. which you never denied.
I absolutely deny that I'm a shill. I'm here to protect the truth in regards to certain aspects of the industry. I'm here to explain how sanctioning bodies actually work. I'm here to explain how fight negotiations actually work. I'm not protecting anybody. Either my information is accurate or it isn't. Why I work for is largely irrelevant.
Old 04-30-2018, 12:47 PM #66
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
youve been around long enough to know this whole exercise is a farce.
I've been around long enough to know why Hearn wouldn't want to take the 50 million. I've been around long enough to know why he's making excuses and why his excuses are nonsense.

He has the biggest cash cow in boxing. It would border on malpractice for him to rush the biggest cash cow into the ring with the most dangerous puncher. Yes, 50 million is a lot of money. But if they'll pay 50 million now, they'll still pay 50 million later and it's safer to squeeze in a couple more fights first.

If I was Hearn, I wouldn't take the deal. If I was Hearn, I'd be making up a bunch of ridiculous excuses for why I'm not taking the deal so that AJ can save face and still generate a ton of revenue in his next fight or two before possibly finally fighting Wilder.

I'm not knocking anything Hearn is doing, I'm just explaining why his excuses are bull****. The truth is that it would be a poor business decision for Hearn to accept the 50 million. Had nothing to do with whether the offer is real. He knows it's real. It's Haymon & Finkel, of course the money is real.

But to go to America, to fight the most dangerous puncher in the world, with no rematch clause, is so insanely risky that it really doesn't matter what the money is. But Hearn can't come out and say that. He can't go on IFL and say, "the money is huge, but Wilder is too dangerous so we need to stall a little longer."

Any time I've bought a house or property, until my realtor and the seller's realtor have come to an understanding on price, the other particulars haven't been worked on.
Old 04-30-2018, 12:57 PM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4331 Post(s)
OnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,000,000,000,099,996,401,664.00
Nate &amp;quot;Galaxxy Warrior&amp;quot; Campbell - DWiens421 One Punch Productions Stand Up! - LoadedWraps here's one for nate campbell doe - Omowale Tribe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
I've been around long enough to know why Hearn wouldn't want to take the 50 million. I've been around long enough to know why he's making excuses and why his excuses are nonsense.

He has the biggest cash cow in boxing. It would border on malpractice for him to rush the biggest cash cow into the ring with the most dangerous puncher. Yes, 50 million is a lot of money. But if they'll pay 50 million now, they'll still pay 50 million later and it's safer to squeeze in a couple more fights first.

If I was Hearn, I wouldn't take the deal. If I was Hearn, I'd be making up a bunch of ridiculous excuses for why I'm not taking the deal so that AJ can save face and still generate a ton of revenue in his next fight or two before possibly finally fighting Wilder.

I'm not knocking anything Hearn is doing, I'm just explaining why his excuses are bull****. The truth is that it would be a poor business decision for Hearn to accept the 50 million. Had nothing to do with whether the offer is real. He knows it's real. It's Haymon & Finkel, of course the money is real.

But to go to America, to fight the most dangerous puncher in the world, with no rematch clause, is so insanely risky that it really doesn't matter what the money is. But Hearn can't come out and say that. He can't go on IFL and say, "the money is huge, but Wilder is too dangerous so we need to stall a little longer."

Any time I've bought a house or property, until my realtor and the seller's realtor have come to an understanding on price, the other particulars haven't been worked on

Im glad I dont have your realtor. I have bought and sold PLENTY of properties, and its been my experience that requiring a written offer eliminates 98% of the tire kickers and time wasters. I dont go so far as to require an earnest money deposit with the initial offer, but I certainly wouldnt waste my time messing with verbals........
OnePunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 01:09 PM #68
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Im glad I dont have your realtor. I have bought and sold PLENTY of properties, and its been my experience that requiring a written offer eliminates 98% of the tire kickers and time wasters. I dont go so far as to require an earnest money deposit with the initial offer, but I certainly wouldnt waste my time messing with verbals........
Of course we put it in writing, but if the deal falls apart over the particulars, we aren't bound by anything. Finkel is asking that Hearn confirm in writing that 50 million against 50% of the revenue, for a fight between September and December, with no options or rematches, at a side of Finkel's choosing, would be agreeable. If the fight falls apart over energy drink sponsorships or the color of the ring posts, so be it. But when have you ever spent your time negotiating the smaller details of a transaction before you even know if the seller finds your buying price acceptable?
Old 04-30-2018, 02:24 PM #69
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 412 Post(s)
Zaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,000,009,999,996,682,240.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Walken View Post
Yeah but the first thing you agree on is the price at this point there is no contract or going forward until both parties agree on the price once thatís agreed then the contract starts getting drawn up with all the important information and clauses

All Team Wilder is saying is agree to the price (50mil) and then we can iron out the details after and Iím sure if they arenít up to Hearns liking then he can walk

Hearn wonít commit to that and is just running around in circles ď what if the $ coming from a producer of bitcoins , what if they want to charg100k for the seats ď

He should just admit hey if we agree to that figured I lose all control and power in the fight and Indont know especially since this is the last
Fight AJ has under Matchroom if thatís a smart business move on our end

Not calling you a apologist and my post wasnít directly calling you out but Iím sure the reason Finkel is playing hardball is because Hearns been a disrespectful c.unt to him and he wants him to relinquish control of the event before they proceed ď Bend the knee and kiss the ring we got the power now b.itch ď
True, and you bring good points. I haven't been following this super closely, I just remember AJ saying something like "let's roll" which sounds like a preliminary agreement and Hearn asking for a meeting.

But yeah, if Hearn can't even say he agrees to the money offered to his fighter he might be looking for a way to not get the fight made.
Zaryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 02:26 PM #70
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 412 Post(s)
Zaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,000,009,999,996,682,240.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Jones View Post
But youíre basically proving the point.

If the buyer doesnít agree to your asking price of $260K, you would NOT meet with them to discuss any other Ďsmall detailsí (additional fees, closing costs, etc.). Itís pointless.
You're right, I thought AJ had agreed, but apparently Hearn is the one that might be holding this up.
Zaryu is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
accept, buying, contract, house;, it's, price, wilder:

User Tag List