Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Jin Mosley-Iceman John Scully round-by-round discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smh at dudes in here reliving their own fuked up relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
      Yeah I've read all the articles on it. I don't care if a judge decided it, they are Shane's belts and while it is 100% legal. It is ****ed up. I disagree with anyone who thinks that's not ****ed up. Taking a fighter's belts is the equivalent of kicking puppies, it's not right.

lol...**** those belts man...they can be remade.....id be more pissed off at the alimony ....

yes it may not be right but the he shouldnt have married his wife in california and cheated on her in california..now thats ****ed up...to cheat on your wife/manager and to deceive your family....thats far more ****ed up then retaining belts for their children...

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

lol...**** those belts man...they can be remade.....id be more pissed off at the alimony ....

yes it may not be right but the he shouldnt have married his wife in california and cheated on her in california..now thats ****ed up...to cheat on your wife/manager and to deceive your family....thats far more ****ed up then retaining belts for their children...
        Didn't know Mosley did that. He is scumbag... He is also as scummy as Berto making excuses when he loses making claims other fighter is on roids.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

I think the cheating is ****ed up however for a lot of big time atheletes it's par for the course.. I suppose there is a lot ****ed up with the situation. For some reason I just want Shane to keep his belts.. Glad he gets to keep his Pacquiao money. It will probably be Bella's money soon..

Comment

What do you expect? She spends $6000 per month on clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
              smh at dudes in here reliving their own fuked up relationship.

Comment

who knows what's going on there, but wouldn't the kids be able to experience the belts at their dad's house (you know, the guy who actually won the belts). IDK what's going on but her logic and excuse is total bullshi t.

she's obviously not being honest with herself others.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                  I think the cheating is ****ed up however for a lot of big time atheletes it's par for the course.. I suppose there is a lot ****ed up with the situation. For some reason I just want Shane to keep his belts.. Glad he gets to keep his Pacquiao money. It will probably be Bella's money soon..

you are correct

Comment

Shane Mosley from what we have seen is a humble nice guy. It seems like Shane is gullible. He allowed his wife and father to manage his career.

Jin on the other hand seems to be a me first Drama queen that gets off on making Shane look bad. If she didn't give a f#ck about Shane she should have changed her last name back to her maiden name.

Comment

Originally posted by boxaholic View Post
                      Shane Mosley from what we have seen is a humble nice guy. It seems like Shane is gullible. He allowed his wife and father to manage his career.

Jin on the other hand seems to be a me first Drama queen that gets off on making Shane look bad. If she didn't give a f#ck about Shane she should have changed her last name back to her maiden name.
                      She's definitely keeping his name to stay relevant. Shane should have put that in the settlement, stop trying to cash in on my name Jin.

Comment

Working...
                      X