Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Dares Team Parker: Make Your Claims To Joshua's Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
    So he won't do a face to face with Wilder after the fight but he will menace a promoter before the fight?
    Hes not doing a face to face for the simple fact that makes aj after face wilder next and gives wilder alot more power negotiation power to bum more money out of aj you trying to say a man whos a pro boxer world n olympic champ is scared of a face off means fk all its a power player by a desperate wilder for more dollar

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
      So he won't do a face to face with Wilder after the fight but he will menace a promoter before the fight?
      Exactly.

A real coward, this Eddie Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Because he has a promotion to PROMOTE and a final press conference next week to further sell the fight ?????
        I know right, not a fan of Hearn but he is a promoter promoting his fighter why is this so hard for people to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          they are literally fighting in 8 days. Saying "Say that to his face" is something you tell a coward who won't face off against you...
          Read the article and not just the headline.

He is talking about Higgins not Parker

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            If that is true and if they are going to fight Wilder why they don't let him in the ring after the fight if AJ wins?
            What does a WWE act have to do with real life negotiations ? Wilder already did this with Tyson Fury knowing he had a rematch claus with Klitchko , what reason was there for that ? .... Joshua isnt a circus act his focus is on Parker .

Joshua is LETTING Wilder come there to commentate his fight , hes only doing it for a potential fight and its potentially bc it will determine on if Wilder will play the circus clown or fighter !

Giving him center stage so he can run back on twitter with outlandish claims ? OR not let him in the ring and have him actually earn his way by actually making the Joshua fight ? Either way it doesn't matter the pressure is on the guy with ONE belt and ONE relevant name on his resume .
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-23-2018, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
              I know right, not a fan of Hearn but he is a promoter promoting his fighter why is this so hard for people to understand.
              Its boxing Scene !

Comment

Wilder: "Joshua needs to quit running. I will ko him and he knows it."
                Hearn: "If you ever say that to AJ's face, he will never fight you."

Parker: "I'm to kick Joshua's ass."
                Hearn: "Why don't you say it to his face!"

Man, I still remember when the U.K. had Lennox Lewis and Prince Naseem Hamed. U.K. boxing actually had respect back then.

Comment

Originally posted by lex_fugitive View Post
                  Wilder: "Joshua needs to quit running. I will ko him and he knows it."
                  Hearn: "If you ever say that to AJ's face, he will never fight you."

Parker: "I'm to kick Joshua's ass."
                  Hearn: "Why don't you say it to his face!"

Man, I still remember when the U.K. had Lennox Lewis and Prince Naseem Hamed. U.K. boxing actually had respect back then.
                  Hamed was overrated as all hell, and Lennox didn't decide to become English until he went pro.

Comment

He is promoting the fight , he wants some fireworks @ final presser , whats wrong with that .... he is telling us to tune in because its going to be a fun presser thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
                      Grow up Eddie and stop being a dick!

That'd be my advice...
                      Hey bytch, my advice is to pack body bags so you can take your beloved Joseph back to Kiwi land

Comment

Working...
                      X