Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how exactly are you supposed to find out what you're meant to do as a career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you find something you're passionate about and honestly give a damn about it, that's probably what you should go for.

It's all a pain in the a$$ at times. No job is fun all the time. However, if you really care about the finished product or the job well done, you will get enjoyment out of it and that's the best thing you can have in this life.

If you don't give a damn about anything, keep looking until you do.

Comment

The only people with dream jobs are probably athletes who get paid to play the sport they grew up playing as children. Or maybe actors/actresses/directors/writers who always aspired to be in or create movies and are getting paid for that. Also, maybe ****stars too lol.

Comment

Also I have to add, someone who is self employed, runs their own **** like Musk or Gates. They must love their job. People who start businesses out of passion for something and run it successfully.

Comment

My dream job would be a referee in boxing, or in the NFL.
          But, I'm an engineer, big data is my thing. Love XML content servers like Marklogic. But, I'd like to try starting a Charity to help people like you accept yourselves for the freaks that you are. You could be a poster person for tranny's and other assorted freaks.

You could just be yourself and help others who like you, struggle with the rejection you freaks face daily.

Maybe even model a charity along the habitat for humanity NPO/NGO but focus on marginalized freaks like you, and build small homes for them. I'd suggest calling it 'Homes for ****s' ?

It would work, our mission statement would be, 'one freak helping another freak find acceptance and housing'.

These are the golden ages of freaks and sexually twisted people like you. Leverage your love of man tool into a profession!
          Last edited by Zaroku; 08-09-2017, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Normally I'd say follow your passion. But I don't think black dudes are gonna pay you to worship their weiners. Especially when your mammy does it for free,Mutha****a.

Comment

Working...
            X