This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
    It's been relatively quiet since Bradley's humiliating loss to Pacquiao.

Did anyone also else notice Pacquiao's Jesus shirt that he and his entourage wore? I think he was sending a message to the gay mafia: God hates f4gs.
    God and hate do not belong in the same sentence man.

Comment

so every floyd win sends a message wifebeater 1 beaten wifw 0????????

Comment

So many ****ed up individuals in this thread on both sides. Thanks for making my day

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Well, why do you care so much what others do with their life? Maybe they were just born that way and find animals to be incredibly sexy.
          I don't. I just personally find that disgusting. They can do whatever they want, it's not for me to say it's wrong or right. I don't particularly care what other people do. You can go suck off a dog for all i care.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            I don't. I just personally find that disgusting. They can do whatever they want, it's not for me to say it's wrong or right. I don't particularly care what other people do. You can go suck off a dog for all i care.
            "Disgusting" is a very judgemental word. Maybe there should be more bestiality education in the schools so that children can grow up to be more tolerant of alternative lifestyles.

Comment

"Disgusting" is a very judgemental word. Maybe there should be more bestiality education in the schools so that children can grow up to be more tolerant of alternative lifestyles.
              Well not really. 2 adults gays are consenting to what they do, no problem there. Interfering with a dog isn't a two way thing. If we're saying that is ok then we would be saying Rape is OK too.

Being a ****sexual and raping dogs are two very different things that can't be compared.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                Well not really. 2 adults gays are consenting to what they do, no problem there. Interfering with a dog isn't a two way thing. If we're saying that is ok then we would be saying Rape is OK too.

Being a ****sexual and raping dogs are two very different things that can't be compared.
                In my opinion you are being bigoted by suggesting that human-animal sexual interactions always involve rape. How do you know that the sheep or the dog or whatever wasnt willing and maybe even initiated the encounter?

Comment

In my opinion you are being bigoted by suggesting that human-animal sexual interactions always involve rape. How do you know that the sheep or the dog or whatever wasnt willing and maybe even initiated the encounter?
                  That's true, i've seen a dog hump people before, but i've never really seen a dog suggest that it wants a *******.

Comment

Jesus 1
                    ****s 0

LOL@ all the f@gs on this thread

Comment

Working...
                    X