• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    Adamek would take Fury to school.
    i'll take all your points from you then if it happens

Comment

Completely indifferent to both fighters, but after watching USS drop this circus and rock him again, I'd pick Adamek.

Comment

He is right thought, Fury is ****e.

Comment

I like Tyson but I also don't see a future for him @ HW if he carries on fighting the way he did against Cunningham. If he had approached the fight the way he did the Johnson fight he would have had much more success and less of a scare.

Anyway based on what I seen last night there is no way Fury's ready for a title shot, I'd also stay away from Pulev for the time being.

Comment

Adamek is right and wrong imo....what he said about the fight was spot on...Steve went crazy in there and fought the wrong fight and the big man made him pay for it.....he's right about the K2 bros knocking him silly...but he's wrong about the big man not having a future...his antics are funny, he's big and flawed which makes his fights entertaining imo....I think he's good for the HW division....he's a real character

NORMALLY...Adamek would beat him imo....but Adamek has slowed down and imo he's on the slide....but Fury is so flawed that it still will be a fun fight to watch....its a pick'em

Comment

Working...
            X