Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Hayes KO of Barret "put the HW division on notice"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Hayes KO of Barret "put the HW division on notice"?

Hello Max? Um Barett not a top fighter!! He has been KOd many times. He even lost to Joe Mesi for god sakes.

Cliff "18 losses" Couser KO'd Barrett in 2 rounds last year

Haye didn't look that good against Barrett. He got the KO win, but he was sloppy, weak in the clinches and he got hurt and knocked down by Barrett.

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD_OWNS View Post
      Cliff "18 losses" Couser KO'd Barrett in 2 rounds last year

Haye didn't look that good against Barrett. He got the KO win, but he was sloppy, weak in the clinches and he got hurt and knocked down by Barrett.
      Exactly my point which is why I hate how Kellerman pretty much lies about facts to make them seem exciting. He is a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Pendejo View Post
        Exactly my point which is why I hate how Kellerman pretty much lies about facts to make them seem exciting. He is a moron.
        It's called hyping. Wlad PPV numbers suck in America. He hopes that they can create a hype around David Haye to make this fight interesting.

Comment

kellerman is a coke head

Comment

to me it just shows hes still got great movement even with the added weight... im extremely anxious to see him with someone who can apply some elite level pressure...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar May Floyd View Post
              It's called hyping. Wlad PPV numbers suck in America. He hopes that they can create a hype around David Haye to make this fight interesting.
              I know, but for who? The casual viewer wouldnt even know who Wlad or Haye was not to mention they probably wouldnt care, let alone buy into the hype. So he is basically insulting real fight fans who Im assuming is the core audience for BAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Pendejo View Post
                I know, but for who? The casual viewer wouldnt even know who Wlad or Haye was not to mention they probably wouldnt care, let alone buy into the hype. So he is basically insulting real fight fans who Im assuming is the core audience for BAD.
                Hardcore don't make much percentage of the PPV. Casual viewers are were the real money is at. Hyping the fight will generate more money

Comment

his constant bs about williams being ducked at 3 weightclasses pisses me off

Dzindziruk *****, fight him

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    to me it just shows hes still got great movement even with the added weight... im extremely anxious to see him with someone who can apply some elite level pressure...
                    He weighed in at 215 vs Barret though, the same as he did fight night at CW. His last fight at HW he weighed 217 before going back to CW, so either he hasn't gotten around to bulking up yet, or he figures he'd rather keep his speed and mobility to better his chances of catching one of these slower HWs cold.

Comment

Working...
                    X