No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Bruno Issues Joseph Parker Warning To Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
    Bruno would have knocked Parker out in his prime.
    What a stupid ****en "nothing to do with anything" comment from the town degenerate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
      Dont think joshuas botherd whos next the reason wilder is so desperate is clearly the money didnt see him begging parker for the chance to take the WBO belt if the reason was the titles aj is the pot of gold in he think we will 100% see aj wilder before years out if wilder comes down to 40%
      I see your vision, but I think I see Hearn's vision too! Whyte is the mando, and Whyte belongs to Hearn! If I'm Hearn, why wouldn't I want Wilder vs. Whyte 1st? I would get to make money off of Wilder not once, but twice! Basically, you're gonna have to fight my guy, to get to my guy! Hearn is also setting the table for Big Baby Miller, for either Joshua, or Wilder, or Whyte! Hearn has the HW division on lock!

Comment

Joshua should listen to Bruno.

He's looking more and more like Bruno everytime I see him.

He's gotten too big and needs to lose weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          What a stupid ****en "nothing to do with anything" comment from the town degenerate.
          You think anyone here values what you say dummy, besides a few others like you. Stupid as a box of rocks.

Comment

You think anyone here values what you say
            They definitely don't value what YOU say, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              They definitely don't value what YOU say, lmao.
              You're honest opinion doesn't mean **** here or anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                Agree will be like fighting Takam, except Parker isn't a midget, has had a proper training camp, will not be blind for most of the fight due to cuts, will not have the referee stop the fight prematurely, and parker is not 37.

Parker is much bigger challenge than a 41 year old, inactive, beaten old klithcko.
                Well, let's circle back on this topic next weekend, shall we? I predict that Klitschko took AJ to deeper waters than Parker would. I will have no problem admitting I was wrong...if I'm wrong 😁

Comment

You're honest opinion doesn't mean **** here or anywhere
                  You just wrote: You are honest opinion doesn’t mean **** here or anywhere

Lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                  X