Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Those Responsible For Draw Are Terrorists, Need Jail!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post
    he admitted he beat up a drunk driver a few years ago.

And you were clearly breast-fed by your dad. that wasn't milk buddy. just sayin.
    !!!!

Comment

I agree with GGG and am 100 percent behind ALL HIS STATEMENTS NOT because I am a fan but because I have often thought Canelo was doing something due to his new build.

GGG WILL HAVE TO KO CANELO TO WIN!!!!

I have said this many times in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
        I really doubt Canelo approved to have his reputation dragged through the mud with these accusations. It's a real bad look for him, and pretty much taints his record even if he wasn't cheating
        He doesnt care about reputation. From this fight alone, Canelo might make 30M dollars. He doesnt give a sht about stuff like his reputation as long as his promoter keeps everything under control and the fight goes according to plan.
        Money is the same reason why Golovkin's team is all talk but no action. They arent dumb enough to call it off over "suspicion" of peds.

Comment

Jail is going pretty light. I say treason on this level at least calls for water-boarding.

Comment

Punished GGG is the most dangerous form of GGG - he simply cannot be stopped now, he will devour worlds and exterminate legions of Dominic Wade's as if they were nothing but cab drivers.

Comment

Adalaide byrd is still on the run. I don't know how she manages to keep her looks.

Comment

i wont be mad if they post poned this fight til that **** is out of canelos system make it fair

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Adalaide Byrd did 9/11
                  😂 she faked the moon landing

Comment

Nevada boxing commission is a bunch of corrupted bastards in Delahoya pocket.

Comment

GG's analogy of bad scoring and terrorism makes him sound really ****en ignorant. Im on his side as far as the PED issue, but fans didn't think that you were robbed. Foh lol. Just your fans thought that you were robbed.

Comment

Working...
                      X