Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: Tyson Fury Opened Door For All of Us With Klitschko Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must admit I'm glad Fury ended the Klitschko reign of terror. The entire fight against Klitschko I was just anticipating Klitschko knocking out Fury but it never happened. Fury made him look slow and old. After the fight I still couldn't believe what I just saw I expected Klitschko to end Fury in five rounds and that didn't happen fkn Fury WON!!! SMH but it's cool it really opened the door for a new generation of heavy weights to get a chance to shine which is good.

Comment

Fury looks older and fater, stick a fork in him he's done. Kinda, not really, Kltschko was on a downward spiral, age, eventually he was going to lose. Fury just beat Joshua to it. He had also been boxing alot more years.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
        Fury looks older and fater, stick a fork in him he's done. Kinda, not really, Kltschko was on a downward spiral, age, eventually he was going to lose. Fury just beat Joshua to it. He had also been boxing alot more years.
        That's not a recent photo, he's close to fighting weight and has been training for months.

Obvious Joshua fan, saying Klitschko at +18 months inactivity, coming off a loss and fighting away from home was somehow better or the same lol

Serious question, what will you do if Fury comes back and dances around Joshua like he's a novice and beats him easily? will you say it was boring and Joshua was gun shy? nothing to do with the movement, feints, size and range control + the mental mind games before?

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
          That's not a recent photo, he's close to fighting weight and has been training for months.

Obvious Joshua fan, saying Klitschko at +18 months inactivity, coming off a loss and fighting away from home was somehow better or the same lol

Serious question, what will you do if Fury comes back and dances around Joshua like he's a novice and beats him easily? will you say it was boring and Joshua was gun shy? nothing to do with the movement, feints, size and range control + the mental mind games before?
          First of all Fury will never come back and if he does he will never reach the top ranks again. Second of all Joshua may not even get past wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            All what you said proves Wilder ducked Vitali, smh you nuthuggers are not very bright
            Funny bro.

Comment

Working...
            X