Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If We Can't Do Joshua-Wilder, Then Joshua Debuts in U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
    I understand your points, but AJ was favourite in these fights (even against Wlad at that point in his career). AJ and Wilder are both in their prime and it's a genuine 50/50. I'm an AJ fan but I think Hearn is scared of this fight.
    The odds for Joshua to beat Wlad were almost identical to the current prices for Joshua to beat Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      Miller is dangerous fight for both, Joshua and Wilder.
      Hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
        Hahahahahahaha
        What is so funny?

AJ and Joshua are good, well AJ is better, but still, i don`t think Miler is an easy fight.

Comment

What is so funny?

AJ and Joshua are good, well AJ is better, but still, i don`t think Miler is an easy fight.
          He's trashy. His last fight was plain awful (and I made time to watch that **** show). All he's good for is talking. He'd get sparked by both easily.

Povetkin is much more interesting for either.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
            how the fu#k do you unify a vacant title?

wlad wasnt the wba champion. he lost the title in his last fight to fury and hadn't fought since losing his titles.

unification means champion vs champion. not champion vs former champion that just lost all his titles the fight before
            You don't know what unification means you poor ****** do you?

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
              Make the fight happen next! The fight is nearing its peak interest. If Wilder took half the money to fight Ortiz over Whyte I don't imagine the percentages being too much trouble. Wilder is on record saying he'll take whatever offer as long as they take it in the rematch. So let's get it done!!!!
              Yes we all know Wilder is ducking by saying 50/50 split or no fight, you don't have to remind us in every post.

Comment

What is so funny?

DW and Wilder are good too, lol

Comment

A.J. has to tell Hearn to make the Wilder fight and stop talking about second rate contenders like Miller.It gets you into a position I don't want, hoping that Miller somehow knocks A.J. out just to spite businessman Hearn.

Hearn needs to understand to make the mega bucks that this fight will generate is because it includes Deontay Wilder so he should be paid fairly but Hearn is looking to make all excuses that he is demanding too much therefore the fight won't take place and greedy Hearn will keep sticking A.J. in with second rate fighters because the idiots will keep buying it.

He's even sounding out a Whyte rematch .Who has done little since being knocked cold by A.J. already.
                  Last edited by thack; 03-09-2018, 11:22 AM.

Comment

would be great if somehow egos could get put aside and they did a doubleheader with widler and Joshua at the Barclays...AJ/miller and wilder vs someone else

prob impossible given the finances and whatnot....but that would be great and then have them meet in the 1st half of 2019...id be ok with that

does sound like eddie is looking at other plans rather than wilder next tho

Comment

Originally posted by dsr View Post
                      This stuff is just pure fantasy. He wins the title in his 16th fight and takes a voluntary against Breazeale who was unbeaten at the time. They then try to unify immediately against an ATG HW in Klitschko but that falls through because of Klitschko's injury and he fights Molina instead. He then goes on to unify against Klitschko next. He then signs on the dotted line to fight a tough mandatory in Pulev, who falls out late and is replaced by Takam. Next he take ANOTHER unification fight against the unbeaten WBO champ.

How the **** is that busily trying to protect his 0?
                      He fighting bums and old men just like wilder Has been. Get real.

Comment

Working...
                      X