Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Warns Joshua: It's All About Heart - Not Muscles or Weight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    My level of respect for your posts has increased significantly over time. Much respect. Some people never show growth on these threads.
    Some people have personal issues. My issues with wilder were cured and answered last night.

Comment

That would make sense if Joshua thought that but he doesn't.

AJ showed heart against Wlad. A vastly superior fighter to any version of Ortiz. Especially the version last night were he gassed out from throwing a few punches. His stamina was horrible. By far the worst in professional boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Joshua is too heavy but Wilder looks a little too slim for me. he was only 215???
        Joshua is bringing his weight down for Parker. They saw that it wasn't of any benefit to weigh that much.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Joshua is too heavy but Wilder looks a little too slim for me. he was only 215???
          Wilder came in sick with a flu - which is why he was below his typical weight. But he did not want to make excuses especially before the match.

Comment

It's also about muscles and weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
              There is no way that AJ survives that right hand. This fight made me a believer. He got hurt but survived and showed grit and determination. Wilder is the baddest man on the planet not named Stipe.
              And there's no way Wilder survives an AJ right hand either. It works both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                Hearn needs to take his silly talk of fighting Miller or a rematch with Whyte right out of here.The only fight that matters in the heavyweight division is Wilder v A.J. .Once limited Parker is banged out then Hearn needs to come back from his fantasy island and give Wilder the right share of the cake as the way I see it he will be the last man standing.
                If you think 40-50% of the cake is fair, then your business head isn't worth ****.

AJ brings 95% to the table whereas Wilder brings 5%. Wilder is clearly pricing himself out. If you can't see that then that's your problem.

Comment

Awesome fight! I'm now convinced that Wilder will stop AJ. AJ has more goods but Wilder's heart and athleticism will prevail. AJ has to boost his stamina if he wants to beat Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    And there's no way Wilder survives an AJ right hand either. It works both ways.
                    I agree. It is really going be a case of who gets through first? Bombs away.

Comment

After last night Wilder vs Joshua is 50/50.

Whoever lands the biggest bomb first wins

Comment

Working...
                      X