Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question to fellow Mayweather fans who have already annointed Spence as next king?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    You started this thread chola....you're the one "triggered"
    I'm only stating facts. You are the one making attacks from behind the comfort of your keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      If Brook ain't chit.... Manny would have fought him already.
      you mean like how manny fought floyd? LOL!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        again, you werent even a member of the site stop making things up.. youre frustrated because people have high hopes for a prospect? you and other brook boys say "why is he in so many pfp lists" yet the only one you can name is teddy fuking atlas every time i ask for proof
        i followed boxing and went on numerous sites, i know what the hype was like. i got a question free for anyone to ask. Why cant you all just say these unbeaten fighters look like good prospects, why do you have to hype them up to be the next p4p king after they beat a few bums in good fashion? just be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          i followed boxing and went on numerous sites, i know what the hype was like. i got a question free for anyone to ask. Why cant you all just say these unbeaten fighters look like good prospects, why do you have to hype them up to be the next p4p king after they beat a few bums in good fashion? just be patient.
          its hilarious how this bothers you so much, maybe people see something special in them?

jarret hurd is an undefeated now champ, but he doesnt get praised like spence because hes clearly not on his level

Comment

its hilarious how this bothers you so much, maybe people see something special in them?

jarret hurd is an undefeated now champ, but he doesnt get praised like spence because hes clearly not on his level
            something special? How can people judge that from beating a kickboxer and a 40 year old man. as i said. just be patient, hes now fighting someone who can fight back so lets see what happens

Comment

something special? How can people judge that from beating a kickboxer and a 40 year old man. as i said. just be patient, hes now fighting someone who can fight back so lets see what happens
              have you seen a 20 yr old floyd? you can tell when a kid is really good compared to others at his age.. not saying spence is floyd cause hes already like 26, but you can tell if you watch boxing lol

Comment

Holy **** dude you realise you are a GGG fan right? One of the most over hyped fighters ever with a resume that ****. Why is GGG hyped to be p4p after he beat a few bums in good fashion?

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                  Holy **** dude you realise you are a GGG fan right? One of the most over hyped fighters ever with a resume that ****. Why is GGG hyped to be p4p after he beat a few bums in good fashion?
                  i'll give spence some credit when he becomes world champ and defends it 17 times.

Comment

have you seen a 20 yr old floyd? you can tell when a kid is really good compared to others at his age.. not saying spence is floyd cause hes already like 26, but you can tell if you watch boxing lol
                    this is exactly what i mean ^.

Comment

this is exactly what i mean ^.
                      what are you complaining about now lol

Comment

Working...
                      X