Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's official - Fury and Wilder aren't big draws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both of them are gaining popularity. If Fox and ESPN keep on promoting Wilder and Fury they will become huge draws.

Comment

The Big Dunn aka The Big Dummy is clinically blind. LMAOOOOOOOOO

The Big Dunn take your L and apologise to the British God that steps all over yanks. LMAO.

Comment

800k is good and better than I thought it would do. I would imagine the boxers probably split 25% of that so $8m extra each. I think it will do less next time because it's a pointless mismatch but I think Fury would do better PPV numbers here vs. Whyte, Miller, Ruiz or whoever than Joshua would. Fury is bigger here. Is he bigger globally, no? But he deserves 50/50 or close to it because Joshua's mega fight dance partners is now down to one. The Ruiz re-match did great because of the story but now he's on top again it's all about Fury. The myth of Wilder is gone once he finally fought an opponent with a pulse we see what he's about.

If they can work out some kind of deal with PPV in both countries I think the fight would probably sell 5m PPV's in the UK at about 20 GBP a pop so 100m is about $130m and then say, it does similar to Saturday's fight here so roughly $200m off PPV and the gate? Say $25m selling at $300 a pop on average selling out Wembley plus whatever they get from international rights, sponsors etc;

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          50/50. It should really be 55-45 to Fury considering he's the real champ in the division, but i'd rather the fight just get made.
          We shall deliberate on this. Great that the money will stay in the UK and won't be spent on bling bling by yanks.

50% to the North and 50% to the South. It sounds like a great deal.

Comment

The Big Dunn

Where's the apology, mate?

Comment

800k is insanely good. Without all the promotion from Fox, it would have done 300k again. How many times has a fight more than doubled its PPV buys in the rematch?

Has it ever happened?

Not to mention that, in addition to making both PBC and Top Rank a lot of money, it raised the hell out of both fighters brand. I haven't had this many non-boxing people chat with me about the fight since Pacquiao mania first started.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                You're a big dummy.

How did something about viewership turning into price?

You yanks have to be the dumbest fcckers on earth. A lot of have nothing but melted cheese as brain matter.

Suck ya mum, you illiterate cu.nt.

And fcck off the thread.
                Lol..........

Comment

Both of these chumps are nothing compared to King Canelo

They're lucky ginger ainīt doing PPV anymore, so we could compare and laugh

700k lmao

Canelo would do higher numbers against any random taco vendor

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                    We shall deliberate on this. Great that the money will stay in the UK and won't be spent on bling bling by yanks.

50% to the North and 50% to the South. It sounds like a great deal.
                    If it's in the UK, i will 100% be attending.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      If it's in the UK, i will 100% be attending.
                      Same.

I wish they can find a way to expand the capacity at Wembley to 120k cos it would sell out in minutes.

Hopefully, sponsors would bankroll some of it and let that fight happen in the UK. And ticket prices can start at Ģ80 for the cheapest tickets.

That's a Ģ500million fight according to John Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X