No announcement yet.

Im going to the fight this weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Im going to the fight this weekend

Ive never been to one so I said fock it let me go. I also get to check out the Star, so it should be pretty cool.

Any of u other bish ass nukkas going?

What fight mo*****a

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      What fight mo*****a
      The Garcia vs Vargas fight u punk mudasucka

Comment

Roman gonzalez-Rungvisai was the last event I attended and i told myself that’ll be my last time going for awhile. I start drinking from the very first untelevised fight and by the time the co features start, im too drunk and high. At that point, im not even interested in the fights. Im just busy drinking and grubbing . Next day, i dont remember half the event so it’s pretty dumb.

Id rather watch it comfortably at home. Only time I will go live is if it’s stacked undercard at Stub Hub center in Carson or in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          The Garcia vs Vargas fight u punk mudasucka
          You sport the same five head hairline like Danny Garcia you punk bish and no one but you is going to that shït fight

Edit: I thought you meant Danny’s fight with Ivan Elle Seckback but it is Mikey fighting this weekend, not going to that too but you still a punk ass bish
          Last edited by BoxingFan85; 02-26-2020, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            You sport the same five head hairline like Danny Garcia you punk bish and no one but you is going to that shït fight

Edit: I thought you meant Danny’s fight with Ivan Elle Seckback but it is Mikey fighting this weekend, not going to that too but you still a punk ass bish
            Fook u and everything u stand fo

Comment

Working...
            X