Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Joshua is The Next Mega-Event: Taking a Look Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol...No Eddie Hearn Bot Fury Wilder 3 is the next hot fight. Nice try marketing team but AJ is the number 3 heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
      Yup and they did the same thing with Lennox Lewis back in 1994 when he had his first loss.
      Difference with Lewis is that his KO was a random 1 punch knockout. With Joshua he got punished for several rounds and eventually got his spirit broken that night. Rematch he fought a brilliant Mayweather like pitty pat style to win on points.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Yup! Wilder reminded me a lot of AJ in his fight with Ruiz 1. Both looked off before fight even begun. Once I saw him all sweaty and disoriented taking that mask of I was like ohh sht!

I’ve seen thousand of fight where a guy looks like sht and then comes back. They human.

I’ve had numerous times where I’m like can do no wrong everything in perfect balance. Then some days I can’t even chew gum and walk at the same time without tripping. Everything keeps falling apart.

Was it a fluke??? Or is Wilder truly not good enough???

I do know Fury had a 12-15 count in the 1st fight.
        I almost took you seriously until the last line.

It's the refs count anyway, but it just happened to be close to perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
          Difference with Lewis is that his KO was a random 1 punch knockout. With Joshua he got punished for several rounds and eventually got his spirit broken that night. Rematch he fought a brilliant Mayweather like pitty pat style to win on points.

I was only referencing how these guys get or got written off after they lost. Lewis, Wilder, Joshua, etc.....Not what particularly happened in their fights or how they lost.

Comment

fury vs wilder was a bigger event.

joshua already got embarassed by some fat guy.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              fury vs wilder was a bigger event.

joshua already got embarassed by some fat guy.
              Wilder and Joshua have both been embarrassed by fat guys.....

Comment

Originally posted by Flap View Post
                Wilder and Joshua have both been embarrassed by fat guys.....
                Don't worry they will market fury vs joshua heavily and it will sell more than fury vs wilder did because marketing works.

but joshua just isnt very good

Comment

Fury beat Joshua with no problem and by KO!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Some dope said the odds are 100-1 Fury over Wilder 3. I would drop $500-1000 on those odds. That is wayyy way to high
                    Mate they could be 200-1 you will still lose your money. Fury just has his number. It’s not to say Wilder didn’t land his right hand on Fury at least twice but the style match up is too easy. Wilder is too predictable and can’t box. Look at Wilder’s eyes in the 4th I have never seen so much fear in. An individual. In any case it has now been revealed by Wilder he was never hurt and his costume with special supplied batteries contributed to the tiredness in his legs

Comment

Lol the Wilder fanboys in full damage control mode here. It was only a few days ago they were talking about how Joshua was irrelevant and out of the picture now, and praising Ring magazine for how obective it was because it had Wilder at #2. Now the same magazine has Donkey at #4 and he just took the worst, most one sided beating Fury has every given to anyone that wasnt a can. How the tables turn eh?
                      Last edited by TMLT87; 02-25-2020, 05:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X