No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Call out!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    No you said Pacquiao was closer to winning. Caught lying again.

Any non Golovkin nuthugger knows you're full of **** just by reading the quote above. Utterly ridiculous.
    You can't score a fight and you lie. You're finished here. Don't bother posting on your alt either "cupcake"
    Oooooh you got me lol...you're so emotional man look at you lol...I scored all those fights the same, 8-4, as I said any time they've come up...they were all clear wins for May/GGG...spin that however you want.

You sound like you're about 15 years old man...I like your passion for the sport and you seem like a decently intelligent guy...I think you would enjoy the sport better if you spent less time worshiping some fighters and hating others, arbitrarily...just try to score fights as they happen man, it's fun that way, I promise ya

Comment

You can't score a fight and you lie. You're finished here. Don't bother posting on your alt either "cupcake"
      When I read this, it really sounds like you're about to cry lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Anyone going to the fight? The weigh in? If you are then let’s know if you want to meet up. Currently in Peoria Arizona, flying out to Vegas on Friday.
        I was always under the impression that you were British 🤔. My bad

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
          I was always under the impression that you were British 🤔. My bad
          I am british, so you are right there. But my mum and younger brother are American......Long story, am here to visit my brother and we are going to Vegas for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            Only if WBF WBC IBF Sciputo 2009 and Curtis Henning make it

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Enjoy the fight.

P.S. From Glendale Az
            Thanks a lot mate, hope am not drunk for this one.

Originally posted by a.rihn View Post
            Have a great time. I'll be watching it with friends at my house - wave to the cameras and I'll tell my friends I know somebody there.
            😂 Am hoping the camera panned in on me and my brother.

Comment

has anyone re watched the first fight and came to the conclusion that it was actually closer than they thought?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                has anyone re watched the first fight and came to the conclusion that it was actually closer than they thought?
                I did 😂 , I actually thought it was closer than I thought at first. This is why I changed my pick for this fight from Fury to Wilder.

Comment

I didn't rewatch it...but I read a thread on it live...and then watched it the next day...the thread had a wide Fury UD...I had the first 6 rounds as tense and even...and the last 6 Fury did put on a bit of a clinic, but got dropped twice.

Draw was pretty clearly the right score imho

I think that fight was a good example of a lot of people watching the fight in a group...and if Fury didn't get KD a lot would just view it as a win for him in the moment...kind of like sliding it to the underdog.

Comment

In terms of punches actually landed, it was a much closer fight than the robbery i've seen people talk about. Fury was clearly unlucky not to be given the decision, but nobody leaves the ring with a bloodied nose, being knocked down twice and actually knocked out cold in one of them, in a masterclass. I thought a draw was just about fair, or at least understandable.

I had fury in the first fight and I have him in the rematch too. I think part of Wilder's success was his volume and that's likely to lower with a less than equivalent trade for punches landed.

I do worry about Fury's volume as well though, these guys throwing nothing but a few combinations and avoiding punches the rest of the round need to be sure they actually are avoiding nearly all of the punches, otherwise they aren't going to win the round.

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
                      In terms of punches actually landed, it was a much closer fight than the robbery i've seen people talk about. Fury was clearly unlucky not to be given the decision, but nobody leaves the ring with a bloodied nose, being knocked down twice and actually knocked out cold in one of them, in a masterclass. I thought a draw was just about fair, or at least understandable.

I had fury in the first fight and I have him in the rematch too. I think part of Wilder's success was his volume and that's likely to lower with a less than equivalent trade for punches landed.

I do worry about Fury's volume as well though, these guys throwing nothing but a few combinations and avoiding punches the rest of the round need to be sure they actually are avoiding nearly all of the punches, otherwise they aren't going to win the round.
                      great post!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X