No announcement yet.

Today a girl called me an ugly nerd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today a girl called me an ugly nerd

I approached a girl today and she said to me go away you ugly nerd.

I consider myself to be rather dashing and handsome and cool.

To think she called me an ugly nerd is laughable.

yes you are
    87.50%
    no you are not
    12.50%
    Last edited by south; 03-04-2018, 01:42 PM.

You should have said " No U "

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
      You should have said " No U "
      I should have said something but I was shocked she said that cos look how handsome and cool I am in my avatar. I challenge anyone to say I am ugly or I am a nerd.

Comment

Originally posted by south View Post
        I should have said something but I was shocked she said that cos look how handsome and cool I am in my avatar. I challenge anyone to say I am ugly or I am a nerd.
        You look like an ugly, conceited, nerd. Yo momma told me to tell you that........

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          You look like an ugly, conceited, nerd. Yo momma told me to tell you that........
          I am not an ugly nerd you are just jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by south View Post
            I am not an ugly nerd you are just jealous.
            I said that you are an ugly, conceited, nerd. Your nose would crack like an egg. Fat boy.......

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              I said that you are an ugly, conceited, nerd. Your nose would crack like an egg. Fat boy.......
              My avatar is a photo of me and if you look you can see i'm handsome and cool, i'm far from being a nerd.

Comment

Im just gonna be real with you guys this thread makes me feel incredible about myself.

I have never in my entire life been outright shot down and rejected by a girl, no girl ive approached has ever disrespected me and I've had a chance with every single girl i chased seriously.

I must be a ****ing stud lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  Im just gonna be real with you guys this thread makes me feel incredible about myself.

I have never in my entire life been outright shot down and rejected by a girl, no girl ive approached has ever disrespected me and I've had a chance with every single girl i chased seriously.

I must be a ****ing stud lol.
                  Hows the butcheek feelin?

Comment

If that avatar is a photo of you then her assessment of your looks and demeanor is spot on

Comment

Working...
                    X