So Erik Morales and Barrera Beef Started Over a Soccer Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Erik Morales and Barrera Beef Started Over a Soccer Game

Its funny how beef starts.

Chavez is talking more than training still lol.

Comment

no it didn't start over a soccer game one of my friends who knows Barrera ask him what was the beef he said he just didn't like the guy has heavy blood

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
        no it didn't start over a soccer game one of my friends who knows Barrera ask him what was the beef he said he just didn't like the guy has heavy blood
        yeah well Barrera a man that what he gonna say that what most men say when someone ask em something stupid liek that. why dont youlike that guy? you reply i just dont liek em thats it. you dont go into story mode and explain why lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
          //
          Ummmm,who should I believe???.There is this guy who is a boxer,his dad is a legend,invited both barrera and morales to his sisters party,his whole life been involved in boxing,or a friend of a friend that knows a friend that has a friend that is barreras friend...Sooo harddd!!!

Comment

Damn, So Barrera basically told Morales, that he was an "indian," as if to imply that Barrera looked down on him as a peasant...

"You are an indian!" ~Barrera

Barrera is the original Peasant Crusha...

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
              //
              Ummmm,who should I believe???.There is this guy who is a boxer,his dad is a legend,invited both barrera and morales to his sisters party,his whole life been involved in boxing,or a friend of a friend that knows a friend that has a friend that is barreras friend...Sooo harddd!!!
              my friend lives in Mexico some area THAT Barrera LIVES its not none of this I know this guy who knows this guy ITS NOT BULLSHT

it was not about a Soccer Game PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                Damn, So Barrera basically told Morales, that he was an "indian," as if to imply that Barrera looked down on him as a peasant...

Lmao

Comment

you are a legend.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X