Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blacks arrested in Starbucks for waiting on a friend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    1. Did Starbucks say calling the police was wrong in this instance?
    2. Did eye-witnesses say that the men did nothing wrong?
    3. Did a spokesman for the DA say there was a lack of evidence to charge the men with a crime?

Would love to hear your answers!
    after-the-factism strikes again

.........nosy bodies just looking to get in someones video

charges are dropped all the time for minor shlt like this. and da's are usually voted in to their position. this is pure pc 101

#LetsLoiter

Comment

• ''if youre not going to buy anything, please leave.''
      ~employee
      ''no''
      ~pain in the ass

smdh

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        after-the-factism strikes again

.........nosy bodies just looking to get in someones video

charges are dropped all the time for minor shlt like this. and da's are usually voted in to their position. this is pure pc 101

#LetsLoiter
        That's not an answer. They were yes/no questions, but your squirming makes it clear. Good day

Comment

That's not an answer. They were yes/no questions, but your squirming makes it clear. Good day
          i dont deal with after the fact stuff. thats too easy

in their shoes at that time, id call the cops if a person/people were loitering.

''i dont want to leave or buy anything. so there !''
          ~pain in the ass

smdh

Comment

Damn, You take L's in every thread. Every thread I go in theres somebody schooling your ******ed ass on some real basic ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
              Damn, You take L's in every thread. Every thread I go in theres somebody schooling your ******ed ass on some real basic ****.
              Like the last one where the guy apologized for getting it wrong, yet you were gung-ho about backing him up

You're like a ******ed dog. No more attention for you. Sorry I hurt your feelings so that you have to follow me around.

Actually, I'm not sorry at all So long, chump. Better luck getting even next time...but unfortunately, you're too far behind, Elroy. Try a 3rd alt. A clean slate might help.

Comment

• ''how DARE you ask me to not loiter in your place of business !!!!!!!''
                ~pain in the ass

Comment

Like the last one where the guy apologized for getting it wrong, yet you were gung-ho about backing him up

You're like a ******ed dog. No more attention for you. Sorry I hurt your feelings so that you have to follow me around.

Actually, I'm not sorry at all So long, chump. Better luck getting even next time...but unfortunately, you're too far behind, Elroy. Try a 3rd alt. A clean slate might help.
                  Nope, still wrong.Your dumbass made his point then tried to tell him he was wrong.

That's when you know a motha****as dumb. It's still over your head with his nuts just laying on your face.

Comment

• ''theres nothing wrong with my apt. i just dont want to pay rent ''
                    ~pain in the ass

Comment

• ''waiter ! take this t bone steak back ! its awful and im not paying for it !!!''
                      ~pain in the ass
                      ''but theres only a bone on your plate.''
                      ~waiter
                      ''and youre lucky i dont sue you !''

smdh

Comment

Working...
                      X