Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Manager: No Deal To Fight Breazeale, We Want Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
    N’all bro, one massive problem with your response is this...Pulev was due prior to the Klitchko REMATCH not fight.[1] That order wasn’t sent out till second week of May 2017. They fought end of April.

On the contrary... the WBA ordered Ortiz as a Mandatory prior to the Joshua vs Klitschko fight on Jan 11th. As such the winner of the April fight between Joshua and Klitschko was ordered to face Luis Ortiz within 120 days of that fight. However As Vlad considered the rematch, Hearn rushed to set up a contingency by making Pulev the “newest,” mandatory the one with “urgency”.

So Pulev should have never been the priority bro. Ortiz should have been. Do the research, check the dates. [2] After Hearn locked in with Sauerland he essentially leap frogged Ortiz to put Pulev into position. Siding with Hearn will let you guys down every time.🤯

Once that fight was in place you are accurate...
    - Klitchko retired on Aug 3rd
    - Pulev was scheduled based on Hearns new agreement
    - Ortiz was popped for PEDs on Sept. 22nd
    - Pulev was substituted by Takam on October 28th.
    - November Ortiz was pulled from the WBA mandatory position

Btw- Anyone in their right mind knows boxing would have been at attention for Ortiz vs Joshua. It was as big as Wilder vs Joshua. Nobody is checking for Pulev because nobody believes he can beat either of the big 3.

🤨As far as you heart felt diatribe... please English brother, you are a UK dude that openly hates on Americans and is clearly biased for AJ so stop pretending. You have just a few more facts and integrity than the rest of these casual clowns who consistently co-sign with Hearn. I could send you your own words to easily demonstrate this. You hate on Wilder fans all the time.😩
    - Lol...and stop waxing nostalgic about the old days bro you just joined in 2017??

- The sites not going down hill, you just have to defend Hearns slime as AJ becomes more popular. Nobody is letting double talk ride. You seem to not have a problem with UK Fanboys just anyone that responds to them. How about you go to bats for the tireless bias and race based hate on here? Is that not part of your cesspit? Either way Fanboys have always been on this site going back to Mayweather vs Pacquiao and lobbying for perspectives is 2/3rds of why people show up.😫

- Yep I like emoticons because science says people have emotions even when they say they don’t. If you don’t have emotions you are a psychopath.

Where we can agree is I can tell by previous messages you actually do want to see this fight. For that we are in alignment as boxing fans. The clearest sign of a fan boy is they always want to argue whose best but they never want to see their guy fight the best.

In closing, I like both fighters. Just tired of Hearns double talk. I called out Hearn, Delahoya, Arum and King on their BS. If Haymon spoke maybe I would have a problem with him. That’s not going way brother and neither am I. 🤫
    [1] You're right.
    [2] Again i'll concede you are right... with one caveat here. The IBF clearly should not have called for their mandatory to happen next knowing that the WBA had already called theirs but once they did it was clear that of the two governing bodies it was the WBA (whom again had said they would probably allow a voluntary) whom would bend first to allow Joshua to fight both. You cannot deny that had Joshua faced Ortiz instead of Pulev then the IBF would have (well should have... they did to Fury) stripped Joshua?

That aside... I'm intrigued as to how you've come to the conclusion that I openly hate Americans? Seems quite a strange notion to me considering half my family is American. Sure I may disagree with a fair few here but hate is a very strong word.

Comment

Deus, it’s all good. You talk boxing and you know your stuff. I actually think we are more closely aligned on perspective than most. Tough start but great to meet you. Let’s keep making the fights happen brother.

Comment

It won't happen til April next year, at Wembley stadium and Joshua will clean his clock!!

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
          Lol I have had that signature for several years, entertaining that your slow behind commented in the end. Tell me are you like Barney from tge Simpsons in real life? You seem like an entertaining fellow intentionally or not
          i can be anything you want me to be honey...want me to be mommy? Or daddy?
          Hush honey....hussssshhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
            i can be anything you want me to be honey...want me to be mommy? Or daddy?
            Hush honey....hussssshhhhhh
            Just burp for us!

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
              I’m guessing you don’t know the facts then. Zzzzzzzz
              Wake me up when this little cupcake has something less boring and predictable to say that has substance or anything remotely interesting.
              This has gotta be a boksfan alt

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Wilder is willing to do a 60-40 split AND he's willing to fight in the UK.

There's literally nothing stopping this fight from happening now...unless Eddie Hearn and Joshua insist on being greedy cowards.

The ball is in their court. Let's see if they continue to duck Bomb Squad.
                But Eddie Hearn already said Wilder gets 32% , Hell even Fury only gets 30%, according to Hearn Wilder get more that Fury because he got a belt..

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                  N’all bro, one massive problem with your response is this...Pulev was due prior to the Klitchko REMATCH not fight. That order wasn’t sent out till second week of May 2017. They fought end of April.

On the contrary... the WBA ordered Ortiz as a Mandatory prior to the Joshua vs Klitschko fight on Jan 11th. As such the winner of the April fight between Joshua and Klitschko was ordered to face Luis Ortiz within 120 days of that fight. However As Vlad considered the rematch, Hearn rushed to set up a contingency by making Pulev the “newest,” mandatory the one with “urgency”.

So Pulev should have never been the priority bro. Ortiz should have been. Do the research, check the dates. After Hearn locked in with Sauerland he essentially leap frogged Ortiz to put Pulev into position. Siding with Hearn will let you guys down every time.🤯

Once that fight was in place you are accurate...
                  - Klitchko retired on Aug 3rd
                  - Pulev was scheduled based on Hearns new agreement
                  - Ortiz was popped for PEDs on Sept. 22nd
                  - Pulev was substituted by Takam on October 28th.
                  - November Ortiz was pulled from the WBA mandatory position

Btw- Anyone in their right mind knows boxing would have been at attention for Ortiz vs Joshua. It was as big as Wilder vs Joshua. Nobody is checking for Pulev because nobody believes he can beat either of the big 3.

🤨As far as you heart felt diatribe... please English brother, you are a UK dude that openly hates on Americans and is clearly biased for AJ so stop pretending. You have just a few more facts and integrity than the rest of these casual clowns who consistently co-sign with Hearn. I could send you your own words to easily demonstrate this. You hate on Wilder fans all the time.😩
                  - Lol...and stop waxing nostalgic about the old days bro you just joined in 2017??

- The sites not going down hill, you just have to defend Hearns slime as AJ becomes more popular. Nobody is letting double talk ride. You seem to not have a problem with UK Fanboys just anyone that responds to them. How about you go to bats for the tireless bias and race based hate on here? Is that not part of your cesspit? Either way Fanboys have always been on this site going back to Mayweather vs Pacquiao and lobbying for perspectives is 2/3rds of why people show up.😫

- Yep I like emoticons because science says people have emotions even when they say they don’t. If you don’t have emotions you are a psychopath.

Where we can agree is I can tell by previous messages you actually do want to see this fight. For that we are in alignment as boxing fans. The clearest sign of a fan boy is they always want to argue whose best but they never want to see their guy fight the best.

In closing, I like both fighters. Just tired of Hearns double talk. I called out Hearn, Delahoya, Arum and King on their BS. If Haymon spoke maybe I would have a problem with him. That’s not going way brother and neither am I. 🤫

So its Hearns fault that Ortiz left a GUARANTEED shot at Joshua AFTER Pulev ?

And that the IBF would let Joshua rematch Klitchko as long as Pulev got his shot next ?

Is this what i see here ?

The funny thing is Ortiz also left the U.K when Hearn was building his profile there for that Joshua fight , i guess thats Hearns fault too ?

The end result of Ortiz going for Wilder INSTEAD of Joshua was a missed HUGE payday and he would have fought Joshua SOONER than Wilder anyway bc guy didnt know how to fill out forms which resulted in a long drawn out soap opera ....

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    So its Hearns fault that Ortiz left a GUARANTEED shot at Joshua AFTER Pulev ?

And that the IBF would let Joshua rematch Klitchko as long as Pulev got his shot next ?

Is this what i see here ?

The funny thing is Ortiz also left the U.K when Hearn was building his profile there for that Joshua fight , i guess thats Hearns fault too ?

The end result of Ortiz going for Wilder INSTEAD of Joshua was a missed HUGE payday and he would have fought Joshua SOONER than Wilder anyway bc guy didnt know how to fill out forms which resulted in a long drawn out soap opera ....
                    Hearns Fault... WTF are you going on about? Who was speaking about fault. We were talking Hearn manipulating the mandatories to steer Joshua away from the earlier mandatory in Ortiz. Then you start asking about fault. So Ortiz is on Matchroom and lesser but more expensive fighters generating less interest are getting access to Joshua before Ortiz? What makes Ortiz so special that he had to wait? The guy was already 38? According to you probably older. Beat it bro... this thread was retired long before you tried to find defense in this tired who is really to blame spin.😴

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                      Just burp for us!
                      Anytime homey

Comment

Working...
                      X