Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: Mayweather-McGregor in MMA Makes Me F***ing Furious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
    Hatton likes to mention Kostya Tszyu like he beat him fair & square. He didn't. He tore into Tszyu like a worldwind, jumping on him with pure grappling & clinching. If the ref had the wherewithal to take a stand against the brazen rape, Hatton would have most likely lost. He tried to use that same MMA roughhousing crap on Mayweather, but Mayweather constantly pushed him off unfazed! If anything, its Hatton who's the one that introduced MMA fighting to boxing with the blatant grappling rape against Tszyu. That did more to tarnish boxing than Mayweather/Mcgregor ever could.......I totally lost respect for any "skills" he or the media tried to conjur up for him after the rape......and was not surprised when May & Pac wiped the floor with him......
    He beat Tszyu fair and square and put up a hell of a fight with Floyd until he was completely taken out of the fight by the Floyd-c@ck sucking ref Cortez. Inside fighting is still boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
      I was a Hatton fan and at 140 he was tough but a prime Kostya Tszyu would demolish him inside a round.
      SMH.......Tszyu landed the kitchen sink on Ricky and he walked through it. Don't try and let lay anything off and act like Tsyu was shot or something. Not even close. He looked fast and sharp. That was just Rickys night and he imposed his will big time. You can't rewrite history hater.

Comment

Hatton hit the nail on the head. I had this conversation with my old man not to long ago. Growing up, 4 to 15, I wasn't interested in watching the biggest events and the drama behind it; I simply watched boxing for the fun of it.

You have always had stars and names that bring in more attention but that is now dominating the sport to the point that people who haven't done much are starting to play that role. I look at fighters like Shawn Porter, Danny Garcia and Keith Thurman; they're not at a level where they should be dictating terms.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Whatever. You just wanted a poke at Hatton because you're a thick c@nt. Stfu idiot
          You ok bruh? You got gay thoughts? Lol

Comment

SMH.......Tszyu landed the kitchen sink on Ricky and he walked through it. Don't try and let lay anything off and act like Tsyu was shot or something. Not even close. He looked fast and sharp. That was just Rickys night and he imposed his will big time. You can't rewrite history hater.
            Hey I’m not! I am saying that after a 13 fight winning streak and not that often in the ring tszyu was not prime BUT, will not say Ricky didn’t bully him and beat him down for a career best win.
            Actually, I think the Castillo win is a close 2nd.
            Ricky Hatton was one of the toughest British fighters ever produced.
            Just stating the numbers is all.

Comment

He beat Tszyu fair and square and put up a hell of a fight with Floyd until he was completely taken out of the fight by the Floyd-c@ck sucking ref Cortez. Inside fighting is still boxing.
              Maybe its more fair than square because Tszyu has definitely done his fair share of a similar bully press on some opponents in his heydey. I'm just not one for appreciating what I believe to be excessive grabbing & grappling by Hatton. To me its not "infighting," its in-cheating!

Cortez anticipated & saw what I & MANY saw - a constant need at seperating pure grappling confusion! The rest was brilliant boxing history.......Hatton "was completely taken out of the fight" because ALL he had to offer in the fight was a FAILED attempt at getting into Floyds head with immature amateurish bullying head games that was more of a nuisance than strategy........I know u disagree....so we'll agree to disagree....peace.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                Why get mad? It's Floyd's choice to look more like a Harlem Globetrotter than an LA Laker.

Last time I checked, the Harlem Globetrotters are not competing in the NBA.

Actually even worse. It's like Harlem Globetrotter playing in the playoff finals instead of a real NBA team that deserves it more.

Hmmm, at least the Harlem Globetrotters know how to play basketball .... McGregor fight was a joke.

Last edited by ADP02; 02-27-2018, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                  Why get mad? It's Floyd's choice to look more like a Harlem Globetrotter than an LA Laker.
                  Exactly. Floyd is the only one who looks stupid.

Comment

Furious over this? There's so many things to be furious at in the world right now

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                      Maybe its more fair than square because Tszyu has definitely done his fair share of a similar bully press on some opponents in his heydey. I'm just not one for appreciating what I believe to be excessive grabbing & grappling by Hatton. To me its not "infighting," its in-cheating!

Cortez anticipated & saw what I & MANY saw - a constant need at seperating pure grappling confusion! The rest was brilliant boxing history.......Hatton "was completely taken out of the fight" because ALL he had to offer in the fight was a FAILED attempt at getting into Floyds head with immature amateurish bullying head games that was more of a nuisance than strategy........I know u disagree....so we'll agree to disagree....peace.
                      Cortez was one of the worst, most bias boxing ref's in history and was in Floyd's pocket. He ruined that fight and it was blatant too. Never one warning to Floyd for elbowing Ricky every chance he got and never let Hatton fight on the inside after he stunned Floyd early on. Had to save his sugar daddy didn't he? That was proof in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
                      X